GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who is the best nintendo character"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/03/05 at 15:38
"'oh I do say!'"
i think Link is the best. my friend thinks yoshi is the best.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:46
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
The best Nintendo character has to be Mario. So fat, yet so athletic.
Tue 09/08/05 at 22:41
Regular
"Remember me?"
Why did this thread get popped?!
Tue 09/08/05 at 20:37
"The Will of D."
Link is by far the greatest legend of Nintendo's legacy even surpassing Mario in fame, although Link hasn't has as many games by far as Mario that still doesn't mean he is better than Link for any other reason than Link is way cooler to play and is a real hero and worthy role model for myself and for kids than a fat plumber guy with surprising acrobatic skills despite his plump size.
Tue 09/08/05 at 20:15
Regular
"Swish"
Fox, Link, and Mario are all great heros. Link is legendary, Fox has a good track record, and Mario has saved the Mushroom Kingdom millions of times
Tue 09/08/05 at 20:13
"Hey whats up?"
I think Link is the best!
Sat 16/04/05 at 10:04
Regular
Calm down.
Sat 16/04/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
Samus Aran is the best, for those of u who don't know she is from Metroid Prime, Seconded by Starfox, Then Link
Fri 15/04/05 at 17:46
Regular
I disagree.
Fri 15/04/05 at 15:43
Regular
"What's basketball?"
TaMi-Jr wrote:
> hahaha. keannnnnnnnnnno. how much time do u have to spend over such
> pointless things? im bored of this topic anyway mainly because
> marinky is sooo boring and retarded.

Only a retard would feel the need to say that.
Thu 14/04/05 at 19:03
Regular
No, i'm only a regular because I went on it a few times my pc broke. When it was fixed I was a regular.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.