GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question about exercise..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does it matter how many breaks you take? I just did 80 press ups but took about 4 breaks. Still did it in like 5 minutes though. Anyway, yeh does it matter if you take to many breaks?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Cub!st wrote:
> Then he said something offensive to me. Get over it!

So, in short 'Blah Blah Blah, I'm a hypocrite'
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I do do lots of stuff, I do have lots of friends and I am going out with someone. It's not my fault if you don't believe me. I am going to The Citrus Club with a few of them in soon which should be good. It's not my problem if you don't believe me or care.

P.s. no I don't remember El Robin
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:35
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Doonhamer wrote:
> sympathy from girls,
> Were they the same girls that said you have the features of a
> "chimp". To quote a few. Many of them didn't mind about
> that though. They just thought you were totally up your own ar$e.
> Funny that.

Yeh, however those happen to be girls that I couldnt really care less about anyway, many are ugly, some may be men, all hate you equally, and generally have nothing nice to say about anything.
>
> and you were hated by all.
> Oh where all those people that hate me the same ones that came up
> patting me on the back saying. "I'm glad you did it before I
> did!"

Its been confirmed by people you made that story up.

> As a matter of fact, I think a few of them knew you from football!

Nobody at school plays in my football team.

When you were on the sub bench and the other 4
> guys were talking about there girlfriends while you twiddled your
> thumbs. Maybe they knew you from there?

Theres only 1 keeper at my footie club, it happens to me. So I've never been on the subs bench!

So sorry you had to lie about all that.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:33
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yeh I know him Cyclone much to my dismay. Was mate with him for a year or so. Then he said something offensive to me. Can't remember what. I hit him and he's held a grudge ever since. Seriously it was months ago now. Get over it!
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:31
Regular
Cubist, let's face facts here.

You are a gimp.

Pure and simple, you have nothing that is likeable about your character, you portray yourself as some stupid pathetic low life with no friends, no girlfriend and no life.

None of us on this forum give a damn about what you do, No one likes you. No one cares about your activities. You act like El Robin (remember him?), I suggest you haul your primate ass outside and do something for a change.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Wait wait wait - Doonhamer knows Cubist in the real, sunny, outside dark curtains world?

Garth: 'Cool!'
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:30
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Doonhamer wrote:
> sympathy from girls,
Were they the same girls that said you have the features of a "chimp". To quote a few. Many of them didn't mind about that though. They just thought you were totally up your own ar$e. Funny that.

> and you were hated by all.
Oh where all those people that hate me the same ones that came up patting me on the back saying. "I'm glad you did it before I did!" or simply "Nice one". As a matter of fact, I think a few of them knew you from football! Remember those guys you were telling me about? When you were on the sub bench and the other 4 guys were talking about there girlfriends while you twiddled your thumbs. Maybe they knew you from there?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Even when Doonhamer loses, he loses WHILST RIPPING THE CRAP out of Cubist.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If only you had muscles like me. Then all your troubles would go away.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
It was great, a day off school, sympathy from girls, and you were hated by all. Wish every day was that damn good.

**polishes football trophies**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.