GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question about exercise..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does it matter how many breaks you take? I just did 80 press ups but took about 4 breaks. Still did it in like 5 minutes though. Anyway, yeh does it matter if you take to many breaks?
Sat 17/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
eh?

Swimming is bloody brilliant for burning fat!
Sat 17/04/04 at 22:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Swimming is good for building muscles but not for burning fat. I remember hearing that somewhere.
Sat 17/04/04 at 22:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Hmm I used to go to a teen gym thing but not for long. It cost a fair amount and with the money I spent on that I could have played Badminton for abotu 3 hours, and I love badminton, or play hours of Squash or what have you. I'm seriously considering going swimming more often like you suggested on MSN Flockhart. I think it'd be good for me anyway.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Getting back to the subject
I was invited to go to the gym a couple of weeks ago, but had to refuse because of an injury, now i'm reasonably fit i'm going this week, but what do you think of the charge to go?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:51
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Meh ok,
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I felt like going for a cheap gag.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:49
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yup, a nice warm one. Anyway why are you getting at me? I don't have anything against you? Buh, even the people I'm nice to are...*mumbles*
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Doonhamer wrote:
> it was only your ring on your finger that meant any damaged was caused.

Does cubist like to have a ring on his finger?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:47
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Azul wrote:

>
> Nope, I don't need to lower myself to such levels. And yeah, sour
> grapes. Oh how I wish I was some ugly, spotty little spaz with
> as much morals as a teaspoon. And it's not like me to mock someone's
> appearance. So you should feel priviledged. That, or outstanding in
> the hoofer stakes.

No!!! it's gappo!
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> A forum stalker?

*nods* Unfortunately so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.