GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question about exercise..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does it matter how many breaks you take? I just did 80 press ups but took about 4 breaks. Still did it in like 5 minutes though. Anyway, yeh does it matter if you take to many breaks?
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
To reply shortly and sweetly to all of that Doonhamer. What fun it must have been when I put you in the hospital :)
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Doonhamer am God.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I love this guy. He's got a massive grudge against Cubist. Which is
> always an amusing thing to have.

Yeh, I told him to get over it but he's as stubborn on the net as he is in real life.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have a flabby belly.

Damn.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Yeh I guess so, wish I was as good as you at sports. Tell me, did it
> feel remotely bad when your footie team was winning up until half
> time and then when you went into goals they lost quite spectacularly
> when you let in...what was it? 3 goals? I have trouble remembering
> these small details.

Ah what a tale. As I was player of the year last season for my football team (get that Duff, player of the year, means I'm good, arent you so jealous) I was selected to play for the Edinburgh squad. (oh look, best keeper in Edinburgh, arent you so jealous).

Oh sorry, I have to polish my 30 football trophies for a while...Oh theres some tennis ones too, oh look, won the Edinburgh tennis league...sorry I'll stop making you jealous.

So we were playing a game against St Johnstone U17s, I played one half, the other keeper played the other. I lose my half 3-0, the other half is 1-1. Note that I wasn't actually at fault for the goals anyway.

Point 1: So at no point were the team winning
Point 2: If we were winning, say 1-0, and I conceded 3 goals thats hardly a spectacular defeat if we lose 3-1.
Point 3: Player of the year
Point 4: Edinburgh squad
Point 5: So therefore it didnt feel reomotely bad.

Oh yeh, I really wish I was fat and bad at sports like you. Oh what fun you must have puffing around a court or pitch in vain as everybody else laughs at you.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Doonhamer am newbie of teh year
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Matthew literally means Gods Gift.

I am Gods Gift.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Doonhamer wrote:
> Of course it makes no difference if you take breaks. And actually 5
> minutes for 80 press ups is pretty p*ss poor. But then you are fat so
> you get points for trying.

I love this guy. He's got a massive grudge against Cubist. Which is always an amusing thing to have.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Good advise Mojojojo. I am currently thinking of buying myself some weights. Got to try and get into shape one day.
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"That's right!"
You're better off taking breaks anyway, it can be damaging to push yourself too far too fast.

What I do is a couple of sets of weights, 30 sit ups, another few sets of weights, 30 sit ups, more weights, more sit ups and so on and so on. Doing sit ups gives my arms a rest for a minute or two and going back to the weights rests my flabby belly. And keep the stretching up all the way through, you don't want your muscles seizing up while you rest for a minute.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.