GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question about exercise..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does it matter how many breaks you take? I just did 80 press ups but took about 4 breaks. Still did it in like 5 minutes though. Anyway, yeh does it matter if you take to many breaks?
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Does it matter how many breaks you take? I just did 80 press ups but took about 4 breaks. Still did it in like 5 minutes though. Anyway, yeh does it matter if you take to many breaks?
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Dies*

Wwweeeee dddoooonn''''ttt ccaaaareeeeee iiiff yyoooouuu eeexxxeeerrrcciiissedddd.
Jesus Christ, when will you get it?!
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Eh? You say that as if I expect you to care. I'm just askign a question. Get Over Yourself Azul! God you really do think that every post I make is me trying to get you to care about me. Well I don't give a rat's a$$ abotu you and don't expect anything in return. I just want an answer to my question heh.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Every thread you make, you add some kind of moronic question on as if to make it sound as if it has a purpose.

All your threads are some kind of subtle boast.

"Omg i got a girl"
"omg i had da sexks"
"omg, wot r da lawz for da nekkidniz out da side???/1-23"
"omg iv been doin da exorcise cuz i iz fit"

Guh, get over yourself mister IamGod'sgift.

Sheesh.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:19
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol awww Azul, I think it's sweet that you're jealous. Clearly you are interpreting all my questions as some kind of bragging because you are envyious(sp?) Oh well, if you are going to get all touchy about what I post from now on then keep it yourself. Sour grapes *shakes head*.

P.s. I am still a virgin, never had sex so some of your last post was wrong.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Damn, ya got me. I envy your imagination - I can only dream of concocting such wild tales.
I'm sure many other's are jealous of an egotistic little t*rd* such as yourself.

No sir, my life is fine. So fine that I don't need to satisfy myself by telling people over an internet forum that I'm gettin' jiggy with some 21 year old bloke. So fine that I don't need to smugly (though I can't see why) rattle of some subtle and hidden message of oral sex with some slapper on a public stairway.

Nope, I don't need to lower myself to such levels. And yeah, sour grapes. Oh how I wish I was some ugly, spotty little spaz with as much morals as a teaspoon. And it's not like me to mock someone's appearance. So you should feel priviledged. That, or outstanding in the hoofer stakes.

*(such an adequate metaphor - the relentless t*rd that never seems to depart from the bottom of your shoe, no matter how much scraping you do. It never seems to get the message)
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:43
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I didn't read your post past the first sentence so I'll just say again. Awwww poor Azul, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone one day. Listen to your mum! She thinks you're "kewl!"
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Damn, I'm hurt you didn't read it. Really I am.
And I see we're deepening to such... depths... of the "your mum" comments.

Sorry, didn't realise you had the mindset of a 2 year old.
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:46
Regular
Heh
Sat 17/04/04 at 20:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Mindset of a 4 year old actually but let's not be pedantic ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.