GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pet Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Here's a thread for you to talk about the filthy rotten critters or sould I say,sweet and demure little creatures in your household.Tell us their names,ages,personalities or anything about them I'll start with my cat.

My cat is called Summer because she was born in the Summer(That explains alot).She is a long-haired tabby and she's 5 years old.She is the cutest and tamest cat ever,you'll never find a cat quite like her(Awwwwww).She very very rarely scratches or bites(only playfully)and is very affectionate.So what about your pets like?
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:21
Regular
our old dog used to rob all our slippers.

they just want your scent though.
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Twenty quid."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> yeah I'd like a huskie when I get my own house. I'd train it properly though.

You have to let them know who's the boss all the time. A friend of mine has got one and it's bloody gorgeous (no comments, please).

Rocco's trained pretty well; I make a habit of b****cking him like mad when he's bad and praising him excitedly when he's good - works a treat.

He still steals my socks, though ...
Sun 18/04/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Jakxter wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> I have a Hamster called 'Sleepy' who is 4 years old and very fat. I
> wonder if anyone can figure out where I got the name?
>
> Wow!Ya know that's very old for a hamster Wakka.

I know. It'll die soon. Oh well.........

;-)
Sun 18/04/04 at 18:20
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> Aww - sorry to hear about your dog :^(. How old is she? The golden
> ones are a lovely colour.

not completely sure although it's in the region of 10 years old

> Me and the missus were talking about getting a dog when we first
> moved in together and I said "either a cocker spaniel or a
> Siberian husky" ...

I love the huskies, they are amazing animals. Nothing better than having what looks like a wolf guarding your house!

we had another golden cocker before this one, but that died of liver failure at age 10 or thereabouts. not sure how many years they usually live. very depressing losing an animal like that. we got the dog we have now straight away, not to replace the old one, but to fill a gap in the household.

the one that died had 5 puppies which we sold on. having those around the house certainly was hectic - and smelly. the runt was so small that we had to hand ween it for a couple of days. pulled through though.

dogs eh? yeah I'd like a huskie when I get my own house. I'd train it properly though. the dog we have now is intelligent enough, knows quite a few commands, but simply chooses not to obey them, unless there is something for it to gain (food).
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> nice dog tim, we have a golden cocker, unfortunately in her old age
> she has gone completely blind, but still hasn't got used to it, and
> can regularly be seen walking into doors, chairs and people.

Aww - sorry to hear about your dog :^(. How old is she? The golden ones are a lovely colour.

Me and the missus were talking about getting a dog when we first moved in together and I said "either a cocker spaniel or a Siberian husky" ...

Mum and dad had a Jack Russell terrier who died last August at the ripe old age of 16 and his brother will be celebrating his 17th in 2 and 1/2 weeks.
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:18
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i have a dog (name withdrawn) he is a golden color, and he is a cross labrador / ridgeback

i have a cat (name withdrawn) she is a tortiose shell cat (name and color)

my cat nuges me when she wants a stroke awww
my dog barks at me when he wants a walk awww
Sun 18/04/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Wakka wrote:
> I have a Hamster called 'Sleepy' who is 4 years old and very fat. I
> wonder if anyone can figure out where I got the name?

Wow!Ya know that's very old for a hamster Wakka.
Sun 18/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
nice dog tim, we have a golden cocker, unfortunately in her old age she has gone completely blind, but still hasn't got used to it, and can regularly be seen walking into doors, chairs and people.

it shouldn't be funny, but sometimes I have to laugh.

she had metal plates put in both her back legs at great cost, we're part way to having a 6 million dollar dog.

I'm not a big fan of cats really, we did have several, they've all bit the big one. and a rabbit that used to tear your arms to pieces whenever you picked it up. that died too, although the two facts are not linked ;D
Sun 18/04/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I have a Hamster called 'Sleepy' who is 4 years old and very fat. I wonder if anyone can figure out where I got the name?
Sun 18/04/04 at 11:32
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Ms NY wrote:
> Flockhart wrote:
> * Goes to try names as passwords *
>
> And I bet you did!

if you told me your email address i would :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.