GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pet Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Here's a thread for you to talk about the filthy rotten critters or sould I say,sweet and demure little creatures in your household.Tell us their names,ages,personalities or anything about them I'll start with my cat.

My cat is called Summer because she was born in the Summer(That explains alot).She is a long-haired tabby and she's 5 years old.She is the cutest and tamest cat ever,you'll never find a cat quite like her(Awwwwww).She very very rarely scratches or bites(only playfully)and is very affectionate.So what about your pets like?
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Timmargh wrote:
> My mum can be described as many things, but "nice" isn't one
> of them.

Well she was quite nice to me.

Timmargh, i am your father.
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Colourless"
I have a sister...
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My mum can be described as many things, but "nice" isn't one of them.
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Awwww that's nice, youre so nice timmargh,and your dog is so nice as well, and your mum is so nice, etc......
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
To the park for a run, of course.

:^)
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Timmargh wrote:
> My dog could take your two ...

No my dog's could take your one. incidentally where would they be taken ?
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My dog could take your two ...
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Two dogs, both girls, snoopy and sophie(I didnt choose the names, i wanted to call one Biscuit)
Snoopy: 11 years old, we didn't pick her, she lived next door until she decided otherwise, dalmatian/labrador.
Sophie:1 year old today, had her since august, insane, Whippet/don't know
Sat 17/04/04 at 21:10
Regular
I had a Dog called Poppy.

We had to have her put down 2 months ago, she lived to the grand age of 15 though.

:^(
Sat 17/04/04 at 18:32
"period drama"
No - dogs are smarter than that.
They store up any gunpowder over time, eating a few round stones in the process. When there's enough powder, they use various intestinal gasses to produce a reaction which will light a match.
The match lights the gunpowder, which fires a stone out of the rectum.

Dog-guns. Used expertly in WWII by spies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.