GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pet Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Here's a thread for you to talk about the filthy rotten critters or sould I say,sweet and demure little creatures in your household.Tell us their names,ages,personalities or anything about them I'll start with my cat.

My cat is called Summer because she was born in the Summer(That explains alot).She is a long-haired tabby and she's 5 years old.She is the cutest and tamest cat ever,you'll never find a cat quite like her(Awwwwww).She very very rarely scratches or bites(only playfully)and is very affectionate.So what about your pets like?
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:21
"possibly impossible"
English_Bloke wrote:
> pb wrote:
> Oh well, the fact remains that I never pet myself.
>
> Mild alteration

hm. when your wife is pregnant and she doesn't want sex, there's not much else to do...
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
pb wrote:
> It used to bark at all men who came to the house, so she tells me, but not at me.
> Now, I first thought that the dog just has good taste, but now I'm wondering if it
> was insulting me in some way.

Maybe it thought you were a gay homosexual.

:^)
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
pb wrote:
> Oh well, the fact remains that I never pet myself.

Mild alteration
Mon 19/04/04 at 23:18
"possibly impossible"
I never had a pet. Not while I was living with my parents, and not at the moment either.

It's not some deprived thing, my parents just thought they'd give money to children's charities rather than spend it on a pet. Still, it could have something to do with my mum's last dog being run over. Incidently, the one before that ran off to join the circus. No, seriously. The circus used to come to the town each year where my mother lived and every year her dog would run off to be with the circus people. One year it just didn't come back. I can picture it now in one of those pointy hats doing backflips through hoops.

But I digress, I don't think not owning a pet has made me any less of an animal lover. My wife's last dog was wonderful, even though it was a scruffy little thing and we only got to see it for 2 weeks a year (the dog being in Spain). It used to bark at all men who came to the house, so she tells me, but not at me. Now, I first thought that the dog just has good taste, but now I'm wondering if it was insulting me in some way.

Oh well, the fact remains that I've never had a pet myself.
Mon 19/04/04 at 20:03
Regular
"lets go back"
My first pets where 2 goldfish which i kept in a bowl ontop of my TV. The heat of the TV killed the fish in about 3 days.

A few years later i asked for a dog. Instead i got 2 more goldfish with the promise that if i looked after the fish i could get a dog. I didnt want fish i wanted a dog so i didnt look after them and they died.

Time went by again and i found myself loosing a shooting game at a fairground. ALL LOOSERS GET A PRIZE said the sign. Woop de Doo, i'd just won another goldfish. Fortunately my cousin had just got a pond and wanted some fish so I palmed it off on him. I went to visit about a week later and the fish was dead. It got caught in a plant by the edge of the pond and couldnt move.

Easter time came and I wanted a rabbit. I got 2. A neighbours cat killed one. The other went phsyco after the whole "witness to bunny murder", but i managed not to kill it.

I then went on a weeks holiday to France. When I returned my mum had given away my rabbit.

I'm great with animals, I have all of the luck, I might get a poney next.
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Now who was saying i can't compete in the innuendo stakes?
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
*crushes paper cup*

:)
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I'd like a large lizard.

Wouldnt every guy but you have to accept what you've got.
Mon 19/04/04 at 18:05
Regular
maybe I should get a big spider. although they scare the bejesus out of me.

I'd like a large lizard, but you need tonnes of space for those.
Mon 19/04/04 at 17:16
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
heh heh heh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.