GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10 days to go....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory'.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
...and then CHAOS THEORY!

Haven't looked forward to a game this much since Zelda : Wind Waker.

*goes to play through demo for the millionth time*
Thu 24/03/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Check out the new co-op vid on splintercell.com..fookin amazing. 8 days left!
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:01
Regular
Holy crap that looks amazing!

This time next I should be....at work with the game sitting at home waiting to be played.

D'oh!
Fri 25/03/05 at 11:38
Regular
"Touched!"
I've just got the Official Xbox Mag and Xbox world. XBW gave it a 10 and OXM gave it a 9.4 I've yet to see this score below a 9.0. Looks fooking amazing. Apparently play have it in stock now and have already sent some copies out.
Sat 26/03/05 at 01:23
Regular
"BOSE"
I just watched the CO-OP trailer, looks SWEET! The stuff you can do with your teammate is amazing. Played the Demo, 10/10, can't wait until next friday! it's cruel. So is it deffinate? You can do CO-OP on live I take it? Anyone know how m any missions they got for it at the mo?
Sat 26/03/05 at 09:35
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Can't wait till Thursday when my local has it in.

Already paid for it.
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:13
Regular
"Touched!"
Yup co-op over live. 4 missions over live and one training mission so really you could say 5.

I've ordered one copy from gameplay and one from game. So here's hoping one turns up early (I have two Xbox's).
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I'll be picking this up at the end of the week. ;-) Just been trying Jade Empire on the official mag demo seeing as I have it ordered and stuff. Loved what there was to play, just ashame that they didn't give much to try. Run to the bottom of the steps and fight a few things, then starve till release.

Apparently a style I do is in the game, I'm wondering if it'll be accurate in the movements or if they're just using the name. Mortal Kombat Deception had my styles in and was pretty accurate in the stances and moves (not including all the fireball style moves and stuff of course lol)

Anyway, looking forward to it muchly. :-) Gonna be a busy couple of months for my wallet.
Sun 27/03/05 at 09:50
Regular
"BOSE"
I got my Chaos Theory yesterday! :-D

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. IT ROCKS :-)
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Touched!"
Daveus wrote:
> I got my Chaos Theory yesterday! :-D
>
>
> IT'S BEAUTIFUL. IT ROCKS :-)

Got it from play then? What's the new spy vs merc maps like then?
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:57
Regular
"8==="
How come it arrived so early? :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.