GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"10 days to go....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory'.
Mon 21/03/05 at 20:53
Regular
...and then CHAOS THEORY!

Haven't looked forward to a game this much since Zelda : Wind Waker.

*goes to play through demo for the millionth time*
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Postie next to me got his yesterday.
Mwahahahaha
Tue 29/03/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Touched!"
Games TM/Gamespot said it wasn't much different in single player. Complete crap in my mind..myself and my mates both said that the single player is 50 times better. Alternative routes, better AI and quality moves as well as good use of the knife. My copy is being packed at Game now so should get it tomorrow or more likely thursday.
Tue 29/03/05 at 15:23
Regular
I see Gamespot have done their best to spoil the trend.

Visuals 9/10...

Yeah it's good to be harsh but being limbless c*ck faces is pishing the boat out.
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:27
Regular
"BOSE"
christoff wrote:
> 10 days to go for what

Erm, the topic says "AND THEN CHAOS THEORY"
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:21
Regular
"be destroyed"
10 days to go for what
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Is PT any good on single player? Ive had it for so long and not even opened it. Got it for free with Fable i think?!
Mon 28/03/05 at 00:17
Regular
"BOSE"
I dunno why they sent it early! Maybe because I pre-ordered it like when it first came out to pre-order. I haven't played it on Live yet. Got monday night and tuesday and wednesday to go for live! Only played the Solo which is ace. I'm really looking forward to trying out Co-Op :-)
Sun 27/03/05 at 13:46
Regular
Play were sending 'em out last week apparently.

I should have mine on Thursday hopefully, don't mind the wait though as I've got Timesplitters to keep me busy.
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:57
Regular
"8==="
How come it arrived so early? :S
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Touched!"
Daveus wrote:
> I got my Chaos Theory yesterday! :-D
>
>
> IT'S BEAUTIFUL. IT ROCKS :-)

Got it from play then? What's the new spy vs merc maps like then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.