GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christian militant scars crucifix into Muslim girl"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
It might as well be a religious forum, so what the hell...

"A local school girl was kidnapped in Ilford and told to accept Christianity at knife point.

A Christian militant abducted a local Muslim teenager on her way to school and slashed her repeatedly with a blade telling her to recite the trinity. The militant cut a crucifix into the girls hand and repeatedly slashed her upper arms and sides during the kidnapping. She was told he would not let her go until she accepted Christianity.

The brave girl, a pupil at Ursuline High School in Ilford, was left traumatised by the attack and told the East London Muslim that although she was in hysterics afterwards, she was not going to hide in her room.

The man repeatedly said he was going to show her that "Christianity is the right religion" and then slashed her over and over again.

"He said he took me because all Muslim girls are oppressed".

After a struggle in Brisbane Road at 8.30am, in which a blade was put on her throat, the girl was forced into a car and driven to Romford in a royal blue M-plate Austin Montego where her abductor cut a crucifix into the back of her hand while trying to force her to recite the trinity.

The brave girl said, "I didnt tell him anything or recite the words."

The man finally dropped the girl off in Morland Road in the hope that her school, Ursuline High, would have better luck in getting her to become Christian.

The car had an "I love Jesus" bumper sticker and a wooden cross hanging on the rear view mirror.

The man was white, aged 25-30, about 5ft 9in, with brown hair and a mole to the left of his chin.

Anyone with information should contact Detective Con Rowley on 020---- ----(Number edited - don't want prank calls to the police now, do we?)

Erm, discuss.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:49
Regular
He'll be disputing the colour of an orange next.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Edgy wrote:
> Religion is a word used to describe a particular system of faith and
> worship.
>
> A religion doesn't have to be declared. It just is.

I can't believe he's arguing with you on this......

"A religion is when the religion itself states it."

And the thread "Being a Christian"
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:38
Regular
Religion is a word used to describe a particular system of faith and worship.

A religion doesn't have to be declared. It just is.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:36
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
A religion is when the religion itself states it. Find me a verse in the Bible which says following Jesus is following a religion.

Books like the Qu'ran have verses that openly declare it is a religion, the Bible has none.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:35
Regular
The first of the various meanings of the word religion in the dictionary I have mentioned below refers to religion as this:

Particular system of faith the worship p758

So what is the difference between that and yourself then?

You may use a dictionary if you require it.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:32
Regular
Not a religion, belief yes, faith even. NOT a religion.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:30
Regular
But you're part of a religion, as you admitted with your belief and faith in Jesus.
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:26
Regular
Well arguing with religion does!
Tue 20/04/04 at 13:15
Regular
Maybe, but it plays a huge part of your beliefs.
Tue 20/04/04 at 12:05
Regular
Not soley in religious doctrines.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.