GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splitters 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
"hulagadoo"
So whats it like? In particular the online mode.
Fri 25/03/05 at 18:03
Regular
Already made a topic about this, but yes, it rocks.
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:37
Regular
": ("
Last night I was reading the Gamefaqs forums and everyone was saying the online is very poor etc etc but when I got it today it was excellent!

Theres no lag, unless theres about 8 of you in the same place shooting like crazy, the online options are very well done and you can upload custom maps that people have made and they have made some really good ones like Crossroads from SOCOM 2, some Halo 2 levels and some goldeneye levels.

The game already has loads of members which suprised me.

The only bad thing is the comms, in 9 out of 10 games you wont be able to hear anyone properly but i'm sure EA will do something about that soon.

There are already lots of clans even though on the actual game there isn't any clan support. Theres a friends list so you can easily find them and send them messages etc.

I dunno if you have played TS2 but they have got the award things online too (eg. Most headshots).

Offline is also wicked, the cutscenes always have a comment in that'll make you laugh and even when playing the game people say funny things. I have done 3 levels on Story Mode and they weren't that hard playing on the Normal difficulty, tbh I think i'll finish the story mode in a few days but I want to finish it asap so I can start on the challenges cause i've heard they're really hard.

So theres alot to keep you busy and EA haven't ruined the game at all, the only EA like things are the 'Have you tried this...?' comments when the game is loading and the EA 'Challenge Everything' log at the start of the game.

Online is so wicked though, when they sort out the comms i'll probably try to join a clan or something cause theres loads.

IMO this is the best game i've played on my PS2 since PES4 and definately the best FPS on the PS2, go buy it!!!!
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
"hulagadoo"
So whats it like? In particular the online mode.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.