GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splitters 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
"hulagadoo"
So whats it like? In particular the online mode.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:59
Regular
"8==="
Probably Action Replay.

The Action Replay on Xbox doesn't allow for any code changes it just deals with saves so on the xbox you won't have the crappy cheaters.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:49
Regular
"wanna-be game teste"
the biggest problem there us with splitters 3 is that it is full of cheaters! has any1 looked at the challenge high score replays? i had some seriously fast times (thanks to a 100% complete ts2) i thought i'd get em online and view a few peoples replays that were faster than mine. to my horror they were all cheats u just watch them fumble around for a few mins and do very little and then its completed. why are there so many online cheaters?
Sun 17/04/05 at 14:41
Regular
"8==="
Went on again last night. Totally pwned on the 2nd play of the disco level with shotguns and machine guns and I wasn't even trying.
Sat 16/04/05 at 22:49
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
yeah im online and been playing ts3 online look out for me .....lol
Mon 11/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
"8==="
Played it online once. It's great. Been jumping around about 7 live-enabled games since I got my connection back.
Mon 11/04/05 at 11:57
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Anyone else been playing online much?

I have to be honest, until I got it online, I wasn't a huge fan of the game compared to TS2. But playing online made me appreciate it more and got me going on the one player mode etc.

But I'd still like to get rid of EA... "Have you played assault yet?..." Grrrr.
Sun 10/04/05 at 13:01
Regular
"8==="
Clazon wrote:
> Another thing that absolutely delighted me. It had a really strong
> GoldenEye feeling about it. Which in some ways makes it better than
> TS2.

Agreed.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Another thing that absolutely delighted me. It had a really strong GoldenEye feeling about it. Which in some ways makes it better than TS2.
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Bicycle"
Get in online.

Argh... Wish I was at home so I could complete the final 9.9%!

Also, any tips for the glass smashing levels?

Argh. The Intermediate league is so hard :'(... Got gold / four platinums on the Elite League, but mostly silver on the intermediate league. Any ideas?
Sun 10/04/05 at 11:52
"Genius!"
Wow, nice one, i'm only on 50% although i dont play on it that much.
You guys think i should get my ps2 online for it or isnt it that much better than one player?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.