GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splitters 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Fri 25/03/05 at 15:08
Regular
"hulagadoo"
So whats it like? In particular the online mode.
Sat 09/04/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Max Power"
Coin wrote:
> Do you need platinum to unlock all the characters or is gold on all
> challenges and arcades enough?

Gold, which i have just don now 100% 150 characters.
Fri 08/04/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Bicycle"
Well shuck, Chuck!

Graphics are sweeter too. As are weapons.

Arcade still rocks. Challenge is more diverse; hence better.

Thumbs up.
Fri 08/04/05 at 21:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Crap just noticed from what I've written what the most EA-ish thing about it is:

Nothing's changed except for an extra gimic or 2...

Bah.
Fri 08/04/05 at 21:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Typical Ea-ification. The music is more rocky and less techno electrical. Also it has advertising for itself in the loading screens (I mean FFS).

It's pretty hard to detect that they've changed anything. The after game charts(going back to TS1) and new add-ons like cat racing are nice updates. They've crapped up Training Ground which is a shame.

Basically I'd give it a 5% off of whatever the TS2 got.
Fri 08/04/05 at 21:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Hedfix wrote:
> *Makes note to play as monkey*

*Ninja Monkey

Me and my friends just have an acceptance that everyone's monkey or robofish in TS2. Deadwina is the new Monkey however.
Fri 08/04/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Bicycle"
THE MADMAN wrote:
> If you need any help in arcade just ask.

90% so far.

Do you need platinum to unlock all the characters or is gold on all challenges and arcades enough?
Fri 08/04/05 at 15:18
Regular
"thepoolplayer"
i dont know how far i am but the game is alot better tho with EA and i will be going online with it soon. have anyone noties that there are bits taken out of other games and in timespitters 3? or is it just me???
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Max Power"
Reefer wrote:
> How far's everyone so far? I'm 21% in.

I'm 99.2% one character to unlock, involving completing come hell of high water and TSUG: timsplitters underground with golds

If you need any help in arcade just ask.
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:26
Regular
"ROAD TO AMARILLO"
Hiya ,

I got sent a really cool link today. Watch till the end then you can personalise it, with your own name or send it to a friend with their details.

LINK : sonicmailsite.com/uk/?id659092

Enjoy Caz
Fri 01/04/05 at 15:21
Regular
"ROAD TO AMARILLO"
Hiya people,
Have you played the new game?
I got sent a really cool link today. Watch till the end then you can personalise it, with your own name or send it to a friend with their details.

LINK : sonicmailsite.com/uk/?id659092

Enjoy Caz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.