GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible is fiction."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 19:15
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
The bible was written a long time ago and was used as a way of controlling people. Ordinary people were scared of this thing known as God because they did not understand death. We still do not understand death but at least we understand life a little better.
God was used to explain the unexplainable but now we understand some of the unexplainable. We no longer need God like our ancesters. All we need is hope...
Human nature is destruction and the only thing that we should hope for is that we do not destroy the beautiful planet on which we live. We do not deserve the gifts we have but maybe one day we will be truely gateful for them...
Page:
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:31
Regular
"8==="
Forest Fan wrote:
> But, you most likely will be around to see the Anti-Christ.

Change the record.
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:30
"period drama"
Edgy wrote:
> Leave my auntie Chris out of this.

Well, it's hard not to make fun.
Just look at her

*Shudder*
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:10
Regular
Leave my auntie Chris out of this.
Sat 10/04/04 at 16:37
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
But, you most likely will be around to see the Anti-Christ.
Sat 10/04/04 at 16:09
Regular
It'll be a lot longer than a million years. Again, it is trivial as you wont be around to know it.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:47
Regular
I heard 1 million years, which is it, eh?
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:42
Regular
We do not control the environment - we destroy it, but not control it.

And yes, in around 5 billion years (this is going by memory now, so the time could be wrong) the sun will go nova, changing into a new state due to the hydrogen being burnt up, and the wave of energy will likely cause damage or destruction to all, or atleast some, of the planets in our solar system.

And thus, God's heaven in the sky will be fried.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:39
Regular
But science told me, the Sun will blow up soon, so that's not strictly true, is it?
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:30
"period drama"
We're not evolving, because evolution is an adaption to a change in the environment - animals don't evolve for fun, they don't even do it consiously - it's natural, lengthy adaption to the new environment.

And the environment no longer controls us - we control it, technology has allowed us to adapt any changes to us, rather than the other way around. And technology is faster, by millions of years, than evolution.
Therefore, we will not evolve past this stage.

Simple, non?
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:26
Regular
We never did evolve. The theory of evolution states that we are evolving, so you obviously don't know what to believe.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.