GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Bible is fiction."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 19:15
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
The bible was written a long time ago and was used as a way of controlling people. Ordinary people were scared of this thing known as God because they did not understand death. We still do not understand death but at least we understand life a little better.
God was used to explain the unexplainable but now we understand some of the unexplainable. We no longer need God like our ancesters. All we need is hope...
Human nature is destruction and the only thing that we should hope for is that we do not destroy the beautiful planet on which we live. We do not deserve the gifts we have but maybe one day we will be truely gateful for them...
Page:
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:38
"period drama"
No, no, they're practically the same.
It's just FF trying desperately to give another name to something, so he can believe it and still suck God all night.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
"8==="
No I believe God sucks. ;)
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:41
"period drama"
69?
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
"8==="
Ah yes. Probably.

Beard to beard as it were. ;)
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:45
"period drama"
Beards .... I wonder if you could tell which end was which.
What a thought.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:47
Regular
"8==="
It'd look like a sheep shaved down the middle.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Some people need to believe in things even if they may appear to be stupid to us. we should respect other peoples beliefs...
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:52
"period drama"
Tell that to Forest.
He lost everyone's respect when he showed himself to be a brianless, moronic troll.
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Only in life shall we find answers that matter for in death although we shall know all there is to know we shall no longer care...
Wed 07/04/04 at 19:54
Regular
"8==="
I respect beliefs when they are not forced on me and when people holding those beliefs can actually comprehend where other people are coming from without being judgemental.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.