GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have got a job on an advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Maybe...possibly. I was told by my film group that Tennents Lager are making an advert and need 6 young people to set up props, run errands and get people things. Basically I'll be their b!t
Page:
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:23
Regular
Well this is going to get somewhere..
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:23
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol why would you insulting me make me want to retract my comment about Mystique? If she actually lost some weight then I would but until then I stand by my comment because she really is large marge. I'll give her a tip though! PUT DOWN THE FORK!
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Woo.

You're SO mature, Cubist.

i mean, having oral sex, underage drinking and abusing people on internet forums all make you a real man.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:25
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
No it doesn't, it's just fun.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Euch, I'll say it one more time.

Cubist, you're a CHEESEBALL. Pure and simple.

Your whole "I'm holier than thou" attitude is just unbelievable.
Hopefully someone will introduce you to their fists the hard way - maybe then you'll change your ways.
It's a long shot, mind.
And before you make some quirky comment about "Yeah, it is. Nobody can touch me cuz i iz hard!!1111", I meant the fact you'll change your ways.
*Shakes head*
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:28
Regular
several issues:

a) i dissaprove
b) this is really no more harsh than us ripping cubist last week
c) mystique probably doesn't give a toss
d) cubist has some growing up to do, never mind
e) now we know why hadrians wall was built
f) Its a bit harsh to rip it out of a girl unprovoked (unless that mysterious edit was provocation)
g) aren't lettered lists annoying?
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You remind me of my friend, Alwin.

So wrapped up in your own little world and thoughts that nothing can get through your thick , plasticated skull.

Though Alwin is actually quite funny.

You're just retarded.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:30
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Lol you say that as if I have a habbit of saying I'm hard or something. It'd be good if you could actually back that up but I've never said it before. Hmmm anyway I don't think I'm hollier than thou. I just think I'm better than you in a "I scraped you from the bottom of my shoe" kind of way. Although I can't back that up because i amn't actually rich. I just like acting like a snob to pi$$ people off.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
mattributé wrote:
> You're just retarded.

Though admittedly, retards are funny sometimes.
Timmargh for example.

I kid mate, I kid.
:)

Get on MSN, by the way.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:31
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Oh most of the time yes. It was funny when he took our class to the
> Edinburgh International Film Festival and actually told of the media
> teacher at another school for letting his pupils run wild. Lol like
> he was any better, I spent half the time in Pizza hut next door.

You say you're into films, yet when you have the oppurtunity to witness such a prestigious event, you spend your time at Pizza Hut?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.