GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have got a job on an advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Maybe...possibly. I was told by my film group that Tennents Lager are making an advert and need 6 young people to set up props, run errands and get people things. Basically I'll be their b!t
Page:
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:51
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Hoho, excellent :D
>
> Score 1 to Mystique!

BAM!

*WAits for more "Yoo soo fat b1tkC|-| waa waa waa"

It's like El-Robin part 2 or something.
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I remember the days when this was my obsession, and yet now hating Cubist is the official forum passtime.
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I think we can quite safely say Myst wins this one.

Again.
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:33
Regular
What's that sticking through his hair....wait....it's a wick!
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
LOL! I think he's losing weight by melting himself...
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:28
Regular
Hoho, excellent :D

Score 1 to Mystique!
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:17
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
>
> I realise nothing, just I've been away having crazy sex in public
> places again. Oh and Mystique, YOU SO FAT B!T > steriod but this time hit the gym between doses! I checked the scales
> again today after I got out the shower. Down from 12 Stone to 11
> stone 1 pound in 3 weeks. I don't even go to the gym. Come on, do
> something!?!
It is a shame you haven't relised how stupid you're making yourself look but hey, I'm finding this hilarious so please do keep on the self hulmiliation.

Least doctors know whats wrong with me and are able to pescribe something, unlike your chronic case of tardy'ness.

Oh and you do know being jerked off by your Dad behind Toys R Us isn't exactly the right kind of 'crazy sex'....don't you?
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:17
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> places again. Oh and Mystique, YOU SO FAT B!T > steriod but this time hit the gym between doses! I checked the scales
> something!?!

Cub!st - you ought to know something. You know that bloke ramming his fist up your backside in front of a laughing audience? That's not crazy sex in a public place, that's a ventriloquist using you for comic effect. A shame really, that you can't mimic such hilarity, though I suppose it would explain the s**t constantly pouring from your mouth.

*sigh*

He's not actually called "Mysterious X" either - that's a stage name. Interesting to see that you haven't quite grasped basic grammar, either - it's "you're so fat". Tch. Oh, and thanks for the shower story. Does your skin have a waxy feel when wet, or is it one of those plastics which water drains off easily? Nice that you've lost a stone too - perhaps you should go on top the next time you have your "crazy sex" with X.
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Cub!st wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> *Laughs at the total lack of "yoo soo fat" reply"
>
> Yeah, he's shut up now.
>
> Perhaps he realises he's a complete idiot?
>
> Or, perhaps he's figuring out how to spell "fat"...
>
> something!?!

There is nothing I could say that you wouldn't just twist around and makeout like that is the cleverest thing you could possibly say, so I will just say this:

Grease-face. Your picture makes you look like the poster boy for some special 'puberty cream' that makes you look as if you're not some freak with a sporran and a forehead so covered with grease it blinds small children, and who's only chance to dance with girls is at weddings with reluctant cousins and then puts pictures of it on a website and makes up stories of his wild drink/drug/sex-filled kilt-wearing nights out.
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Edgy wrote:
> LOL! Cub!st is SOOOO jealous :D

That Mystique gets steriods legally? Damn straight!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.