GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have got a job on an advert!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Maybe...possibly. I was told by my film group that Tennents Lager are making an advert and need 6 young people to set up props, run errands and get people things. Basically I'll be their b!t
Page:
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:26
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
ßulle†† wrote:
> If you are gay, what's the point in being ashamed of it?

Anonymous wrote:
> He never answers this question, hence the answer is he is gay.

Can I buy some crack from you?
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cubist.

Lemme get this straight. She's 21 and thinking of renting a flat, you are 16 and living with your parents?

I hope you are prepared for the vultures on these forums descending, if you *ever* post that things go sour. I hope they work out for you, but for your own sake think realistically, as I for one, cannot possibly see a happy resolution to this.

My brother’s girlfriend is a year older than him, and that’s unusual. There’s a 5 year difference between her and yourself. She’s 21 and legally classed as an adult, and you are a 16 year old boy who hasn’t even done A levels. What's wrong with this picture?

(As a side note, there is a 5 year gap between me and my girlfriend, that’s more normal)

Not to mention she’s already cheated on her (I assume the same age as her) boyfriend with you, so there is a *huge* possibility she will with you when she realised she can be with a man, with his own place, earning his own keep.

I in no way mean to be cruel in this post, just giving a little advice that’s not looking at the world from behind rose tinted spectacles.

[edit] unless this X is a gay man, in that case, it'll fall apart even faster, as you're just being classed as a piece of meat, and being taken advantage of.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:22
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Don't take offence Cubist, but am I the only one who thinks 'X' is
> Male?
>
> There's nothing wrong with that, mind, but I haven't seen you say
> anything about 'X' being Female. You always avoid referring to this
> person's name, sex, etc.
>
> If you are gay, what's the point in being ashamed of it?
>
> If you're not and I've got this all wrong, I apologise.

He never answers this question, hence the answer is he is gay.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
"Notable"
Sorry Mr. film critic, I don't care what you say
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:21
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Make me...no?

I'll use an old trick I learned at school...

Anyone who says X or Y starting from now is GAY!
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:16
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
EL Mariachi de Tinkâ wrote:
> STFU with your X and Y gibberish.
>
> You idiot.

Make me...no? And El Mariachi was the worst of the 3 films! *sticks tongue out*
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Notable"
STFU with your X and Y gibberish.

You idiot.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:11
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Do you own a flat? If not, I hope she's happy not living
> independently again. I know loads of people (me included) that would
> *hate* to live with parents again.

No I'm only 16. I still live with my parents! X is thinking of renting a place in Edinburgh though. Doubt it'll happen though, too expensive but it'd be cool. Don't know where X is going to live until things get sorted.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:10
Regular
Don't take offence Cubist, but am I the only one who thinks 'X' is Male?

There's nothing wrong with that, mind, but I haven't seen you say anything about 'X' being Female. You always avoid referring to this person's name, sex, etc.

If you are gay, what's the point in being ashamed of it?

If you're not and I've got this all wrong, I apologise.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:06
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Silent Scope wrote:
> You already told her you love her?!
> What the heck, i liked somebody alot once but i knew it was too early
> to say..

I say "love you" everytime we say bye on the phone. I said I love you the 2nd time we had freaky sex in the street. X said X loved me too but not in that way because we had to just stay good friends while Russ was in the picture.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.