GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the 5 scariest movies you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What are the 5 scariest movies you've ever seen? Go on, post them and then we can all say stuff like 'I can't believe you were scared by that.'

P.S: Snuff doesn't count.
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
What are the 5 scariest movies you've ever seen? Go on, post them and then we can all say stuff like 'I can't believe you were scared by that.'

P.S: Snuff doesn't count.
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:28
Regular
Final Destination, The Sixth Sense... 'bout it.
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Can't name 5, I can name one though - Superman 3 I think it is... the one where that old woman gets turned into a robot.

That scared the crap out of me when I was younger and it still freaks me out to this day.
Fri 02/04/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Alien
Aliens
The Thing
Event Horizon
Erm ...
Fri 02/04/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Timmargh wrote:
> Alien

Alien wasn't scary!
Fri 02/04/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Teal'c"
I pity you all. The only thing that's mentioned here even remotely scary is The Thing.
Fri 02/04/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> The only thing that's mentioned here even remotely
> scary is The Thing.

For once I agree with you.
Fri 02/04/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Teal'c"
I absolutely love Alien and Aliens, and how Tim-boy can be scared of them is beyond me. I'm not saying it’s me being hard (which it is) or you being soft, it’s just that it was always more about the tenseness of it. No actual bits where I look away, which is how I judge how scary something is.
Get away from me you bizatch.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Wakka wrote:
> Alien wasn't scary!

It bloody was when I first saw it - I was 10.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Notable"
I don't think any colour movie has scared me.

The black and white world is more scarier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.