GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dumbest thing to say in a job interview EVER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 10:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
So I'm in the recruitment office this morning, a little worse for wear but I can focus and I'm filling in all the numerous forms before I get to sit down and have a little chat with my person. Forms filled in, documents signed, yadda yadda yadda, and I'm sat down, admittedly a little nervous because I've never had to look for temp work before.

Anyway, the interview went really well, got quite chatty to the primly attractive girl and spoke about Uni and stuff. When the end of the interview came, I though 'ah, that wasn't that bad' and stood up her shook her hand, in newly-found RelaxTM mode. Then she says 'what are you doing for the rest of the day?', to which I reply...

"Actually I'm a bit hungover so I'll probably just go back to bed."

Round of applause for the assclown. She did a little nervous laugh and looked at me, so I said "Prrrobably shouldn't have said that, should I?"

I might as well have said "Well actually I've got a couple of dead prostitutes in the back of my car and I've got to dispose of them sometime today." In fact, that probably would have got me more work as it shows I'm resourceful.

What a tool.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
LOL LOL OMG YOU ARE SO WILD SNUGGLY!!!!

*ahem*

It's not that bad at all

"Priorities people" *clasps clipboard*
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Hur Hur Hur...
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:16
Regular
Niice way of blowing your chance to get laid too.
*Thumbs up*
Aaaaaaayyyyyy
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
Ho ho ho.

Poor Snuggly.
Mon 05/04/04 at 00:09
Regular
Heh. I have a job interview on Tuesday.

*Makes notes*

Don't mention hangover or fire engines...

Pie chart when you spit at them.. that might just work :^)
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Snugs, you simply should of ended it with
"Yeh, well, its better then the guys before me, who i had seen the other night gang raping 2 little kids..."

She may not give you the job, but at least you know the place is still open.
Mon 05/04/04 at 08:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
Could have been worse though, Snuggly...

Interviewer - "So where do you see yourself in 5 years time?"

*Snuggly looks at a picture of the interviewer showing him with his wife and son, and thanks to himself don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife*

Snuggly - "Doing your... son?"

Interviewer - "!"

Yes, nicked from Family Guy, hence its' hilariousness.
Mon 05/04/04 at 09:18
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Smooth. Like something out of Spaced.
Mon 05/04/04 at 11:29
Regular
"That's right!"
My sociology teacher told us about how she was in a job interview, and it didn't go very well. As she left she walked into the broom cupboard instead of the door leading to the hallway. Classic.
Mon 05/04/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, this is still making me laugh.

*note to self: don't ever let him forget this*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.