GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See you folks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
For a while at least. forest fans religious hijacking of every thread posted has p's'ed me off for the last time. If anyone wants me, I'll be in the movies and possibly the chat (shudder) forums until this turns back into "intelligent discussion" and not "forest fan is a xtian"

If he's trolling, he'll be like a pig in s'it.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I'll 'answer' them when they are addressed to Forest Fan and not Gump.

Heh. I'll stop addressing you as Gump when you start actually answering questions and not running away. But as you never will, and as I've already thoroughly discredited your faith, it doesn't matter.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:55
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'll 'answer' them when they are addressed to Forest Fan and not Gump.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> 'Gump'?

How many times does he have to explain? Anser the questions coward.
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:53
Regular
'Gump'?
Thu 08/04/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light do you realise that God is all angry? Angry at His beautiful
> Creation which turned vile against Him. Angry against His Creation
> which has sinned against Him, angry against His Creation which has
> turned on Him.

That makes Him either a petulant little brat who gets angry when his toys don't do what they're supposed to, or an idiot who has forgotten that he can use his omnipotence to put us back on the straight and narrow. Again Forest, you sound like a battered wife warning someone not to antagonise the husband cos it's you who'll get the beating.
>
> God is completely fair and as such, we as sinners are going to Hell.

Heh. No Forest; simply saying "God is fair" is not an answer. Please, answer the question; do we have free will or is it only at God's sufference.

>
> There is absolutely no problem in tha, I would completely accept my
> doom in Hell, because I deserve it.

More battered wife syndrome...

>
> But because God is so LOVING He sent His Son Jesus to die for sin,
> now that is love and because of that we can inherit the Kingdom of
> God.

Mwah ha ha haaaa! You're a busted flush Gump. You can't address a thing I've said, so you're reduced to repeating things that have already been discredited. Carry on living in fear if you like, just don't be too surprised that your message falls on deaf ears.
Wed 07/04/04 at 18:01
Regular
Light do you realise that God is all angry? Angry at His beautiful Creation which turned vile against Him. Angry against His Creation which has sinned against Him, angry against His Creation which has turned on Him.

God is completely fair and as such, we as sinners are going to Hell.

There is absolutely no problem in tha, I would completely accept my doom in Hell, because I deserve it.

But because God is so LOVING He sent His Son Jesus to die for sin, now that is love and because of that we can inherit the Kingdom of God.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Which post?

What a surprise...

This one;

>
> He has given us free-will, despite knowing what would happen He has
> allowed free-will still.

Not an answer Forest Fan; if he 'allows' it, it isn't free, is it? So which is it; are we free to do as we choose, or are we only allowed to make decisions under God's sufference?

And this one;

>
>
> Okay...so how does that free will cancel out his
> omniscience? After all, he's God; he can see and do anything. So he
> knew how things would turn out with free will, knows that it will
> end
> in the torture and suffering of billions, and he still does it.
>
> Yes, but He wants man to make His own decision, He is not going to
> decide for them.
>
> Right. So he wants man to decide to love Him, and if they don't,
> he'll have them butchered and tortured for all eternity? That's not
> free will at all, is it Forest? It's a threat.
>

Anyway, you're still avoiding addressing what a monster your God is to give Free Will and then condemn anyone who doesn't do exactly as He says to eternal torture. I've deliberately left the whole thread on that very point in this post, just so one can see your repeated evasions. Thus far, your increasingly inadequate 'debate' can be summarised as follows;

Light - Makes a point about the contradiction of a loving God and Hell, thus showing that your God is not all loving.

Forest Fan - Yes he is. You're wrong.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:46
Regular
Which post?
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
My, you are getting desperate aren't you?

Address the post Forest Fan. Of course, you'll almost certainly say "which post" and hope I'll go away. But frankly, I'm having way too much fun.
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:37
Regular
Forest Fan, that is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.