GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan testimony"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 08:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It was just a few years ago, growing up in a Hebrew Christian family, that I went to Church, had faith, prayed - occasionally and read the Bible - again occasionally. Then the boss of my father, invited us all over to the States, for a conference on Jewish teachings in the Bible. It was my first time away and I enjoyed the time, but something better, more amazing happened. There in sunny USA for the first time, in the desert of Arizona something else happened...

As I was really a man now, it was time for me to make a decision about Jesus and this trip, made up my mind, that I wanted Jesus and wanted to avoid Hell. I was sitting in a room, when I asked Jesus into my heart. I suddenly felt the difference, I was relieved, my sins were off my shoulders and on the cross. Jesus was living in me, in my life and in my heart. What a great day! You might think, is it really that easy? Do you really just pray and feel different? The answer is YES. If you confess you are a SINNER, you believe Jesus died for YOUR SINS and He LOVES YOU, you will be saved! That's what I did anyway.

Anyway, thinking that was it for the day, having asked Jesus into my heart - enough for one day, I went to bed. Next morning I woke up early to reflect on the previous day, when a gleem of light, glistened through the bathroom door. I opened it, to get ready for the day, when I went to the sink, to wash. As I reached for the sink (with nothing on my feet), I wobbled unsteadily, before I felt myself falling. It felt like minutes, but in reality, it was seconds, before I fell... head-first straight onto the cold, hard, marble like bathroom floor. I was soon carried away and into safety, but the pain wrang around in my head, for days.

As I went back down to the conference, head still hurting, most of the ateendees met with me and they told me that I had been attacked by Satan, but the Lord had protected me. How true that sounded! I had no long lasting damage to my head and enjoyed the rest of my trip. I met Archangel out there and His name reminds me that the angels looked after me in Arizona. I never really thought much about hurting my head, because it soon healed after much ice and rest, but recently I reminded myself of it. I was doubting I was really saved, when the Lord reminded me I am on the Lord's side and I accepted Him the day I was saved and Satan tried to get me the next day - but he was just too late.
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:06
Regular
So...you bang your head in the bathroom and you don't invent a time machine from a Delorean, and go back in time to 1955...instead you find "God"

THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:07
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Haha.
> Now there's a desperate clutch to try and prove him wrong.
>
> "If you can't remember which channel it was on, and the
> presenter, and what time, and what date, and what the title was, then
> it can't have happened."

Never implied that. I trust this programme was on, all I want to know is how credible the material in the actual PROGRAMME is, i.e. who presented it, someone repectable or not.
>
> Indeed.
>
> Anyone see that programme that gave proper evidence (without talk of
> magic and God) that the 7 plagues could have happened perfectly
> naturally.
> It was rather good.
>
> [edit - spelling]

Never saw that, when was it on though FFF?
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> So...you bang your head in the bathroom and you don't invent a time
> machine from a Delorean, and go back in time to 1955...instead you
> find "God"
>
> THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!

What are you talking about? Really??
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:08
Regular
Something vaguely to do with my testinomy and then something or other else.
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:10
Regular
Lets take this slowly shall we?

Did you bang your head in the bathroom?
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:13
"period drama"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Never saw that, when was it on though FFF?

A few years ago.
Some stuff about the blood in the water being a red algae, which attracted all the insects, which attracted all the frogs.
Stuff like that.
Though I can't see how they'd explain the death of the first born, other than the revelation of many affairs.

By the by, the presenters of a programme rarely write what they're saying. Most of them probably don't even understand it.
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:14
"period drama"
Don't worry, Myst, I'm weeping at your genius.
*Weeps*
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:14
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> It is more likely that Joseph had a secret relationship with Mary
> and
> they then came up with this story of angels to cover it up.
>
> If that is true, they were a very clever young couple of 14 year
> olds!
>
> Actually the angel visited MARY. Don't know where you go the idea of
> them being 14 from, though.
>
> I can't remember the source, but it was a historical TV programme
> actually supporting the tales of the bible.
>
> What channel was it on and who was the presenter?

If I could remember that, chances are I'd remember the title of the programme too. It was many years ago I saw it.
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:18
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Lets take this slowly shall we?

Nice and simple
>
> Did you bang your head in the bathroom?

Yes, Mystique.
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:19
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Never saw that, when was it on though FFF?
>
> A few years ago.
> Some stuff about the blood in the water being a red algae, which
> attracted all the insects, which attracted all the frogs.
> Stuff like that.
> Though I can't see how they'd explain the death of the first born,
> other than the revelation of many affairs.
>
> By the by, the presenters of a programme rarely write what they're
> saying. Most of them probably don't even understand it.

Sounds interesting, but the plagues were from the Lord, anyway there were TEN plagues, so thats the end of that theory.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.