GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forest Fan testimony"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/03/04 at 08:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It was just a few years ago, growing up in a Hebrew Christian family, that I went to Church, had faith, prayed - occasionally and read the Bible - again occasionally. Then the boss of my father, invited us all over to the States, for a conference on Jewish teachings in the Bible. It was my first time away and I enjoyed the time, but something better, more amazing happened. There in sunny USA for the first time, in the desert of Arizona something else happened...

As I was really a man now, it was time for me to make a decision about Jesus and this trip, made up my mind, that I wanted Jesus and wanted to avoid Hell. I was sitting in a room, when I asked Jesus into my heart. I suddenly felt the difference, I was relieved, my sins were off my shoulders and on the cross. Jesus was living in me, in my life and in my heart. What a great day! You might think, is it really that easy? Do you really just pray and feel different? The answer is YES. If you confess you are a SINNER, you believe Jesus died for YOUR SINS and He LOVES YOU, you will be saved! That's what I did anyway.

Anyway, thinking that was it for the day, having asked Jesus into my heart - enough for one day, I went to bed. Next morning I woke up early to reflect on the previous day, when a gleem of light, glistened through the bathroom door. I opened it, to get ready for the day, when I went to the sink, to wash. As I reached for the sink (with nothing on my feet), I wobbled unsteadily, before I felt myself falling. It felt like minutes, but in reality, it was seconds, before I fell... head-first straight onto the cold, hard, marble like bathroom floor. I was soon carried away and into safety, but the pain wrang around in my head, for days.

As I went back down to the conference, head still hurting, most of the ateendees met with me and they told me that I had been attacked by Satan, but the Lord had protected me. How true that sounded! I had no long lasting damage to my head and enjoyed the rest of my trip. I met Archangel out there and His name reminds me that the angels looked after me in Arizona. I never really thought much about hurting my head, because it soon healed after much ice and rest, but recently I reminded myself of it. I was doubting I was really saved, when the Lord reminded me I am on the Lord's side and I accepted Him the day I was saved and Satan tried to get me the next day - but he was just too late.
Page:
Fri 07/05/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:

>
> More questions? They'll be answered in my own time - but first I've
> answered two batches of questions.

Heheheh. No dear boy; not 'more' questions. These are existing questions that you've;

- ignored
- pretended didn't exist
- acknowledged but claimed to have answered
- pretended didn't exist again
- given irrelevant answers to
- pretended AGAIN they didn't exist.

Ahh, I'm enjoying watching you reveal your true colours; those of an arrogant and cowardly hypocrite. Answer "in your own time"? Bwahahahahahaa! Yeah, and of course it's a coincidence that you suddenly spend less time on the board after being comprehensively owned is it?

So; answer the questions in all the threads, and answer them properly. OR post biblical quotes that have nothing to do with the questions I've asked. I'd prefer the former, but we all know it'll be the latter, if at all.
Fri 07/05/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Teal'c"
Forest Fan really should think about boning me.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.