GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you deal with stress?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just interested to know how you guys and gals deal with stress. Do tell.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"cachoo"
Lindgren wrote:
> The vowel thingy isnt true, it might depend on what sign language
> you're learning though I suppose, but as far as I know BSL and ISL
> are the same. I'm learning on the PC from a couple of CD's. Picking
> it up really fast.

I doubt there'd be much difference, it'd be like talking to a foreigner and would be a completely different language! hehe.
Heh, learning from a CD is always easier, typically. Work at your own pace and stuff. Good luck with that too.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*blushes*

Sorry.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Don't be rude Tim!
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Can you read this?

*waves hands around furiously*
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The vowel thingy isnt true, it might depend on what sign language you're learning though I suppose, but as far as I know BSL and ISL are the same. I'm learning on the PC from a couple of CD's. Picking it up really fast.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:40
Regular
"cachoo"
Lindgren wrote:
> It's going pretty good thanks. I can spell out words now if I dont
> know the sign as I know the whole alphabet, and can ask basic
> questions and answer them. Can count to 20 too.

Ah, well good for you! :)
A friend tried to teach me it, but I'm not all sure if it was correct. Something like, the vowels are your five fingers. Well, four fingers & a thumb if you wanna be picky ;)
Like, your thumb is A, first finger E and so on..
I would love to learn sign language.. how are you learning it? Are you learning at a centre or some place?
Sun 28/03/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
You should go with whatever your instincts are telling you. Talk to her but try not to be blunt with your questions and answers, and dont get defensive. Listen carefully to what she says and let her finish before you say something, dont cut her off in the middle of saying something.
Sun 28/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I'm going to ask her that tomorrow. She texted me about six times last nite apologising like crazy, saying I was an angel for not getting fed up with her, at the end of every message she told me that she loved me, should I believe her? I still dont feel as though I can trust her 100%, what should I do?
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Maybe she's just feeling a little smothered by you. Give her some space and things may change.
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:38
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I used to feel the same, never wanted to get hurt you know? I swore to myself that I would never have a girlfriend and get involved in a relationship because of the way my luck runs, I know it would end up a mess and I would get emotionally crushed. Then I met her, I sometimes feel as though she doesn't actually like me, that she took pity on me when I asked her out but I know thats not true, I have cried four times since we started going out together, its always because I feel as though she doesn't like me. I try and organise going out but her mum grounds her because she hasn't done coursework, I think shes lying even though in the bottom of my heart I know she's not, I am confused all the time, my emotions and feelings are everywhere, It's slowly kiiling me, I am really mixed up at the moment.

You know what my friend told me? That love and insanity are the same things, I believe that more and more each day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.