GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you deal with stress?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just interested to know how you guys and gals deal with stress. Do tell.
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just interested to know how you guys and gals deal with stress. Do tell.
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:52
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I play voilent computer games to vent it all out its better online because you know your beating a human...or nuclear pig.
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I used to use a stress toy, but it kind of broke when I bit it in half. I usually just play PC games, which usually calm me down. That, or listen to heavy metal.
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Find some person who lets you take your anger out on them, then after you're done apologise and it is all good, but that person will expect the same back.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Shoot things.
(With an air rifle of course, not a 9mm or something)
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:18
Regular
Shooting things is far too mild.

The best thing to do is stand yourself in the mirror, and go mental - pull some psychotic, cannibalistic faces, tense some muscles and have a go at yourself. Some frantic finger pointing also helps aswell.

Go. Mental.

Edit: I just did this myself, and I feel knackered.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:23
"I love yo... lamp."
RoJ wrote:
> Shoot things.
> (With an air rifle of course, not a 9mm or something)

(With twin 27mm Mauser cannon of course, not a 9mm or something)
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I cut back on the stressful things I have to do. Like homework and revision. It's not a good policy come exam day though.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:27
"Majestic"
There are many types of stress.
There’s angry stress, which is the type that most of you are describing.
But another stress could be love, it could be a sad and sorry loss, it could be work - that you’re getting too much. That isn’t anger at all.

The best way to deal with it is listening to mellow tunes, steady throughout. Or I even find singing gets rid of a load.

Of course, if it is anger, I find a baseball bat the most effective. Or a good argument, and winning it.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Disco Dexy wrote:

>
> The best way to deal with it is listening to mellow tunes, steady
> throughout.

This one is what i used to do, but I won't be able to do it anymore unfortunately. :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.