GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gay marriage and parenthood (I don't think so)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
They all have to bombard us with their feelings of unfair treatment on this subject,but if we all approved then isn't it just like saying let there be no more genuine reproductions in the world?
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 21:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Forest Fan wrote:
> But the Holy Spirit directed the writers to write the Word of God.
> For instance, Solomon was a very Ungodly man, yet he wrote
> Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon.

What did I say about Bible babble?
Sat 27/03/04 at 21:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Can't you still see, how wrong it is? Don't you think relationships
> should be between a man and a woman, or what?

I think most men have relationships with other men, sure they aren't sexual, but they can still be close mates. I think it is perfectly acceptable for two men to want to be together, I mean, what if you fell in love with a transexual and didn't find out until after you were married?
Sat 27/03/04 at 21:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So why is it commonly accepted that everyone is neither 'gay' or 'straight', they rather inhabit a scale that tends to stay at one end more than the other, or even fluctuates.

It's not wrong, it's part of human nature - the incredibly complex sould and brain and all that stuff that all forgiving God is supposed to of created.

Why is homosexuality in existence then? I thought Satan was nothing to God's powers?
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Lindgren wrote:
> It's not really though, it is people's words based on the word of god,
> he didn't write the book himself.

But the Holy Spirit directed the writers to write the Word of God. For instance, Solomon was a very Ungodly man, yet he wrote Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It's not really though, it is people's words based on the word of god, he didn't write the book himself.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:24
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> But you can't speak for God FF, only for yourself.

But when I quote the Word of God, the Bible, that is God's opinions on the matter, that is what the Word of God is, the book by God.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
But you can't speak for God FF, only for yourself.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:16
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> As in natural, I mean acceptable. It is acceptable to cook food, but
> how is it natural for two men to be together?

So it's not that it's unnatural, it's just that you won't accept it.
Light sees Christianity as wrong the same way you see homosexuality as wrong. The difference being that Light accepts that other people have the right to be Christians if they so as choose to do so.

Me? I believe in the Bible to an extent...
But you're a zealot, and zealots, no matter their chosen belief, are pests because they put all these beliefs out of perspective and over-prioritise them over more important issues.

They also have the arrogance to believe that they have it 100% perfect and that everyone else should think and live the exact same way that they do.

Sort of.

No offence but this "believe or burn" comes across as threatening if people don't believe the same way you do.
It's also why people don't take your "scientific evidence" seriously because it's that clear that you based your beliefs on this book, and THEN looked at the evidence in order to try and prove it, twisting and turning it where you can.

I know because I've been there back in the days when I used to argue with those PS2 fanboys that the Gamecube was the best, but that was different in a way because it was a bit more trivial than a lifestyle. :-D

**edit**:

Please note that although that it WASN'T necessary to twist evidence to prove that the Gamecube was better than a PS2 - I was merely fighting fire with fire... really! ;-D

Besides, I was ALMOST straight with a slight slant or selective reading here or there, you should've read Turbonutters.
THAT guy had talent! Defending the PS2 like that! ;-D
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:05
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
> Sure, it's not exactly natural, but driving a car isn't natural,
> cooking food isn't natural, using soap isn't natural, watching TV
> isn't natural...
>
>
> Perfectly to some of us. I see nothing wrong with it.

Is it perfectly natural to you? Not a dig on you, Lindgren, just a question.
>
>
>
>
> Only wrong in each individuals eyes FF. Three words you really should
> learn to use- IN MY OPINION.

The Lord counts as a person you know and He knows how disgusting and strange Homo-sexuality is and it is. Like I say, with evidence from the Bible, I will state as fact. If something was in my opinion, it wouldn't be written from God in the Bible.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Forest Fan wrote:
>
> Sure, it's not exactly natural, but driving a car isn't natural,
> cooking food isn't natural, using soap isn't natural, watching TV
> isn't natural...
>

Perfectly to some of us. I see nothing wrong with it.

>

Only wrong in each individuals eyes FF. Three words you really should learn to use- IN MY OPINION.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.