GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US vetoes again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/03/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3568349.stm[/URL]

UN Resolution on the killing of the old guy in a wheel chair by Israeli missle attack.

Apparently they called the argument one sided, yeah uh-huh.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh right, it's been changed.
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> unknown kernel wrote:
> Anti-semitism? Tsk, tsk. Thank 'God' for the report this post
> button.
>
> Er, Forest Fan referred to "Political Powers" - they are
> not religious and anti-semitism is about encouraging hatred towards
> people based on their religion, right?
>
> so how is it anti-sematic? And even if it was how is it any different
> than the Christ-bashing/gay-bashing etc that's already around the
> forum anyway?

Mwah ha ha ha haaaa! And here we have another example of Bell wading in without even a vaguest idea of the facts.

Okay, Gump posted something which has been removed. I'll paraphrase;

"Michael Howard is a jew. Sen. Kerry is a jew. The anti-christ will be a jew. So these world leaders being jewish means that we should all BEWARE"

THAT is what is being criticised. Okay? D'you see that Bell? Or, and stop me if you've heard this before, are you going to avoid even acknowledging you've made an error? Seriously; I'd be chuffed if, for once, you proved me wrong.
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
>
> Just about the most offensive thing ever to grace the pages of this
> board
>
>
> Which, coming from the man who deliberately wound someone up with
> petty Fat jokes, is saying something....
>
> When and where did I say that Light?
>
>
> I think you'll find that, if you scroll down, your post where you say
> that the anti-christ will be a jew, and therefore having any jewish
> national leaders is a bad thing, has been removed. THAT, my dear
> little pre-teen mungwit, was what was so utterly offensive. For
> someone claiming to be from a church that celebrates the Hebrew roots
> of christianity, you sho' are an anti-semitic hatemongering little
> spludge of runny dogs fudge, aren't you?

How can I, Jewish, be Anti-Semitic. Get it right Light! I simply made the point, the Anti-Christ, will be someone the Jews (who aren't saved) will accept as their Messiah. Hence this verse by John about the Jews;

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him." John 5:43

The Jews will "recieve him", possibly on Tisha B'Av, the saddest day on the Jewish calendar, when they are looking for their Messiah.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He never meant it to be anti-seministic because at first I had no idea what you were going on about.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Well that makes that clearer. How come he hasn't been warned? Wait I know the answer to that already...

I'm confused as to why he'd be worried, I mean it's not like a Conservative would get on well with a Democrat is it? having said that look at Blair and Bush.

But then again I've seen Stop The War Coalition banners on the tv proclaiming Blair and Bush as the anti-Christ. Is there an army of them or something???
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:22
Regular
What's everyone going on about, eh?
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"relocated"
Belldandy wrote:
> so how is it anti-sematic? And even if it was how is it any different
> than the Christ-bashing/gay-bashing etc that's already around the
> forum anyway?

It's been removed. He was talking about John Kerry and Michael Howard being Jewish, and the Antichrist probably being Jewish too. He was worried what would happen if they all got into power.
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Anti-semitism? Tsk, tsk. Thank 'God' for the report this post
> button.

Er, Forest Fan referred to "Political Powers" - they are not religious and anti-semitism is about encouraging hatred towards people based on their religion, right?

so how is it anti-sematic? And even if it was how is it any different than the Christ-bashing/gay-bashing etc that's already around the forum anyway?
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:15
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Anti-semiitism? Where?

What?
Fri 26/03/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
>
>
> Just about the most offensive thing ever to grace the pages of this
> board
>
>
> Which, coming from the man who deliberately wound someone up with
> petty Fat jokes, is saying something....
>
> When and where did I say that Light?

I think you'll find that, if you scroll down, your post where you say that the anti-christ will be a jew, and therefore having any jewish national leaders is a bad thing, has been removed. THAT, my dear little pre-teen mungwit, was what was so utterly offensive. For someone claiming to be from a church that celebrates the Hebrew roots of christianity, you sho' are an anti-semitic hatemongering little spludge of runny dogs fudge, aren't you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.