GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Red" Chicken Tikka deadly?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/03/04 at 22:46
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Suprised no one else posted this, but according to a report, Chicken Tikka's that are bright red contain too much of a colouring which can cause:

Hyperactivity
Asmatha (Sp?)
Kidney Damage

and

Cancer.

Sounds to me like the report on Farmed Scotish Salmon where they said that was Cancer causing, but then they realised their mistakes and dismissed the claims, but does this report put you off your curry?

Hope to hear from you.
Wed 24/03/04 at 17:27
Regular
"RACHEL HUNTER UNHAPPY WITH HER LOOKS - 4 PAGE SPECIAL"

"In other news, Palestinian Sheik Assassinated"
Wed 24/03/04 at 17:25
"Darth Vader 3442321"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

> It just seems that some people are getting paid to tell us pointless
> trivia

Like quiz show hosts and newsreaders. Dman their kind to Hades.
Wed 24/03/04 at 16:34
Regular
Yeah Ros, I didn't mean to imply you are overpaid - I have every respect for people in your field of expertise and realise they get shafted at pretty much every turn.

It just seems that some people are getting paid to tell us pointless trivia, when the real problems should be receiving their full attention.
Wed 24/03/04 at 15:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
was that link right?
Wed 24/03/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I keep one eye on pubmed [URL]http://www.pubmed.com[/URL]

Edit: corrected URL
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
wouldn't it be anoying if you discovered something only to be told someone had already discovered that last week!
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Not recently. But I'm not exactly trying to discover anything. I'm trying to express a protien for use in cancer vaccines. It may take a while.
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Interesting!

Have you discovered anything?
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
No you don't need to be really intellegent.

You only need a degree in biological science (or something similar) to be a research technician. To do a PhD you need a 2:1 degree.
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You must have to be really intelligent to do that, do you enjoy it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.