GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A crucial, crucial decision..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Right, tomorrow I'm getting some money. No questions. I just am. It will be enough to purchase a single game.

Will it be:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: 4, I think or...

Timesplitters: Future Perfect: 1

Tell me which to get and why; I'll tally up votes or something. I trust you all with this decision. Unless my pretty good Halo 2 review (imo) from last Sunday wins GAD :-p.

Thankyou.
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:53
Regular
Timesplitters

Because the game has excellent longevity and the multiplayer mode is fantastic. If you have Live will last for ages

There are loads of interesting and hard Challenge and League goals to accomplish, with the chance to earn some of the weirdest playable characters in history

The Story Mode has been updated too, stealing from the best games from the past (e.g Goldeneye). Unique and adds tension, comedy, adrenaline fuelled shooting scenes...

The comedy is also top banana, with some really good gags. The game also isn't that expensive

Bonus, everyone's talking about it and Splinter Cell is an expensive game that looks much the same as the others, wait until it comes down in prcie then snap it up if you really want to ...
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Craziest Col"
and code'z
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think it's a version with hax.
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:46
Regular
"Craziest Col"
Co-op is good but me and matt had a great time on versus.
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My genius is getting around?

Ahar.

Yeys.

Oh, and the co-op has shades of what RS4 should be, but lacks that real cutting edge - still genius, though. Not completed it yet, but seems as if it lacks any kind of depth in terms of levels.
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:29
Regular
I pwned his biznitch azzz with teh skillz of the hax!
Sat 02/04/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I must admit, I liked the idea of Co-op.

BTW, must play you at Pro Evo sometime, just to see if you are as good as it would seem (from what I've heard from others etc.)
Sat 02/04/05 at 21:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Chaos Theory, all day.

Co-Op online just pushes it over - and the fact I'm actually starting to like it in versus mode now.
Sat 02/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Right, tomorrow I'm getting some money. No questions. I just am. It will be enough to purchase a single game.

Will it be:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory: 4, I think or...

Timesplitters: Future Perfect: 1

Tell me which to get and why; I'll tally up votes or something. I trust you all with this decision. Unless my pretty good Halo 2 review (imo) from last Sunday wins GAD :-p.

Thankyou.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.