GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fitness Freaks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/03/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
:) Having just insulted you I'm now hoping you'll be helpful :P

Anyone who has seen my pic on Special Observe will probably notice I'm what you'd call "overweight" and probably bordering on obese actually. Before the "who ate all the pies" etc joke replies start I'd point out that it's not all from overeating but something else as well, but that's not relevant.

Going off tracks...

If I wanted a piece of exercise equipment what would be best out of:

treadmill
exercise bike

From what little I have read I know that rowing machines are supposed to be quite good, as are these eliptical trainer things...but I want to start gentle.

The only gym in town is £35 a month so I figure that I may as well just buy my own stuff....swimming is also no good to me because without my glasses on I'm as shortsighted as...erm a very shortsighted person. With my glasses on I can't go underwater or wear goggles so my eyes soon end up hurting like hell...

Also if anyone knows any good online stores for the stuff, 'cause only Argos sells it where I live, though they seem to have a lot of stuff available.

Anyone?
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
It was what I thought and it was a joke on my part.

[S]Joke may not of been effective
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You don't actually have to cycle at 150mph to getthe car to go that fast dummies.

Although you do have to cycle pretty fast and I think I'm going to check all my nuts and bolts ;o) before I ride it again.
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:16
Regular
heh - I can just see someone doing 150mph on it, a bolt coming loose and them flying out the window. does wonders for your health ...
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Damn it I told you I wasnt much of a reader not long ago I have to stop looking at the pictures and making asumptions.
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:12
Regular
where does it say 150mph?
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> 150mph?

Click on rosalands link.
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:09
Regular
150mph?
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thats decent rosaland but how fast to you have to ride to get to 150mph? Worrying.
Theres a couple mre scenarios and scenes in my thread by the way if you feel like thinking.
Wed 24/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You should have got one of these:

[URL]http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1751&productId=95365[/URL]

They rock.

How is it going with your gravity walker thingy anyway?
Wed 24/03/04 at 00:39
Regular
It is both sides that are see through? I subscribed to a PC mag which had a semi naked model on the cover, but it was usually shipped off with a cardboard piece to prevent bending; the packer always turned the mag so the cover model side would be hidden against the cardboard...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.