GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Icarus: Conspiracy Theories in here..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 18:13
"Mimmargh!"
As many of you know Icarus is an old and regular user of these forums. Though he has been a regular for many millenia he has turned back to a newbie but with the exact same name in the last few weeks.

He has also all but avoided users questions as to why this has happened. I smell a deadly conspiracy going all the way to the White House. Or possibly my socks.

Anyway, feel free to vent your theories in this thread.

Regards, Cub!st.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
Well I don't exactly lie on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:30
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> Well I don't exactly lie on this forum, or anywhere else for that
> matter.

I don't understand what you mean. I explained myself earlier in the thread and I consider this issue resolved.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm not reading the backlog

Someone sum this up for me?
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:35
"Mimmargh!"
Paradox: wrote:
> I'm not reading the backlog
>
> Someone sum this up for me?

-I wanted to know why Icarus went from a regular to a newbie. My curiosity got the better of me. I presented the thread in a light hearted way.

-Icarus was offended that I was nosey.

-I appologised for any offence caused.

-I was accused of nailing cats but I would urge people just to wait until the official enquiry passes its verdict before judging.

-Icarus thinks I am a psycho from a joke I made on like the third day.

-I appologised again.

-Paradox asks for a summary of events.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:37
Regular
regular to a newbie I think
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:38
"Mimmargh!"
Ranma wrote:
> regular to a newbie I think

Your right. Consider it changed.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
*strokes chain hair*

*shaves*
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
You see, if it was someone who saw and chatted with me often on the forums, naturally they would be curious if my user account went missing and came back as a new user. Thing is, you're not one of them, so it's rather odd that you should be so concerned.

By the way, I asked you a brief account of your history and inbetween the obvious stuff you managed to include a piece about taking anger management classes. Not something any sane person would include in what was just a normal conversation.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I hope I'm classified as an aforementioned regular like person, or Iccy is going to go psycho bunny on my derriére.

So.

I'll ask nicely.

What happened Icarus, if you don't mind me asking at all?
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
I'm only worried because he's a minute's walk away from my room. And you know what someone with a mentally unstable past can do.

Azul, see below. I think someone mentioned it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.