GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Icarus: Conspiracy Theories in here..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 18:13
"Mimmargh!"
As many of you know Icarus is an old and regular user of these forums. Though he has been a regular for many millenia he has turned back to a newbie but with the exact same name in the last few weeks.

He has also all but avoided users questions as to why this has happened. I smell a deadly conspiracy going all the way to the White House. Or possibly my socks.

Anyway, feel free to vent your theories in this thread.

Regards, Cub!st.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:13
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> Well I wanted to get away the moment you mentioned your past and
> those "anger management classes" of yours.

I said that? I was probably kidding around. If I took anger management classes I would probably not have any friends and I would also not have told anyone. What did you think I was going to do? Stab you with a fork?

Then again....I did threaten to stab you with a fork.

Hmmm.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
Xerxes nails cats
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
At least everyone who reads this knows you were a psycho now. Once was, and probably still is.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:17
"Mimmargh!"
I remember someone saying that before in a thread ages ago. Was that you then or was it someone else? I am sure it was you because it was really insulting and stuck in my head.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
The cat nailing thing?
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:20
"Mimmargh!"
Calm down Icarus, I was not a psycho, or going to put nails in cats or stab anyone. I was merely trying to break the ice with exagerated humour. At my sixth form there was about 4 of us in our social group and eventually we kind of developed an in jokes that got more and more eccentric. I guess I didn't quite reset my mode when I got to uni.

Seriously, if I worried you I didn't mean to. I'm not a bad guy really.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:20
"Mimmargh!"
Paradox: wrote:
> The cat nailing thing?

Yeah someone definatly said that before, that exact same phrase. Heh, funny the things that stick in your mind.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:22
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah, was probably me.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
To most people and certainly me, going to anger management classes surely means you must control your temper i.e. psycho.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:25
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> To most people and certainly me, going to anger management classes
> surely means you must control your temper i.e. psycho.

1) I have made it clear that I did not go to anger management classes.

2)er...help me here people...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.