GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Icarus: Conspiracy Theories in here..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 18:13
"Mimmargh!"
As many of you know Icarus is an old and regular user of these forums. Though he has been a regular for many millenia he has turned back to a newbie but with the exact same name in the last few weeks.

He has also all but avoided users questions as to why this has happened. I smell a deadly conspiracy going all the way to the White House. Or possibly my socks.

Anyway, feel free to vent your theories in this thread.

Regards, Cub!st.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:43
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Since AB1000 came onto the forums he put himself as a regular and switched rankings with Icarus! Then with AB's new regularity he instantly made himself a staff regular! And also Icarus is actually just a puddle in a mask. A mask made of feaces.....
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:00
Regular
I look forward to killing him and feeding his flesh to my pigs.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:26
"Mimmargh!"
Oh dear. This thread is becoming sinister in a way that I didn't originally intend.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nah, his MSN is okay, I talked to him yesterday and he knew stuff only he would know.

I've messed up my detail loads of times, he's probably just not bothered about explaining himself to every single person who suddenly sees he is a newbie status.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:37
"Mimmargh!"
Oh well. Thats the end of this conspiracy theory.

Join me again next week when I shall ponder the fate of Blank and his unexpected yet suspicious death.... .. .. ...... . ..
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
Wow, you are quite a nosey pr!ck, aren't you? Christ's sake, it's a forum. Grow up, weirdo.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:05
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> Wow, you are quite a nosey pr!ck, aren't you? Christ's sake, it's a
> forum. Grow up, weirdo.

Hmm. I think that one must have been too close to home.

There are so many ironies in your remarks I don't know where to start. So rather than anger you further, since you have clearly grown a bitter hatred of me, I shall apologise catergorically for any offence caused.

Goodbye, Icarus.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
Not really mate, but you do seem to have gotten a little carried away for what is really a trivial matter.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Well he is actually in my hall of residence but I don't talk to him
> much.

Well I wanted to get away the moment you mentioned your past and those "anger management classes" of yours.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:11
"Mimmargh!"
I always go over the top. Thats my style. Consider this escapade closed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.