GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Icarus: Conspiracy Theories in here..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 18:13
"Mimmargh!"
As many of you know Icarus is an old and regular user of these forums. Though he has been a regular for many millenia he has turned back to a newbie but with the exact same name in the last few weeks.

He has also all but avoided users questions as to why this has happened. I smell a deadly conspiracy going all the way to the White House. Or possibly my socks.

Anyway, feel free to vent your theories in this thread.

Regards, Cub!st.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:13
"Mimmargh!"
As many of you know Icarus is an old and regular user of these forums. Though he has been a regular for many millenia he has turned back to a newbie but with the exact same name in the last few weeks.

He has also all but avoided users questions as to why this has happened. I smell a deadly conspiracy going all the way to the White House. Or possibly my socks.

Anyway, feel free to vent your theories in this thread.

Regards, Cub!st.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:15
Regular
I've already nailed all my doors shut, boarded up my windows, and cut the phone lines. I've got enough tinned tuna to last me a good few weeks. I'm prepared.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:20
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Dont cut your phone lines it is your only source of communication outside your house
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Its something to do with el de paso I can smell it.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Nah, it is him, he spoke to me on msn, saying he screwed up his account details somehow and had to start again.

Unless someone has his msn too :-S
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:36
"Mimmargh!"
I think it has something to do with that strange man outside my house in that white van.

Oh wait thats the ice cream van.
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's pretty simple. Icarus was spending too much time here when he should have been working so he changed his password, email address and username to garbage so he couldn't access it.

He has since returned with a new account.
"Mimmargh!"
Well he is actually in my hall of residence but I don't talk to him much.
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:37
Regular
"cachoo"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Regards, Cub!st.

Wha?
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:39
"Mimmargh!"
Ms NY, it's best to ignore my insane references. For your own safety.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.