GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Icarus: Conspiracy Theories in here..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/03/04 at 18:13
"Mimmargh!"
As many of you know Icarus is an old and regular user of these forums. Though he has been a regular for many millenia he has turned back to a newbie but with the exact same name in the last few weeks.

He has also all but avoided users questions as to why this has happened. I smell a deadly conspiracy going all the way to the White House. Or possibly my socks.

Anyway, feel free to vent your theories in this thread.

Regards, Cub!st.
Sun 14/03/04 at 09:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ditto

Icarus changed his name to "ingergneonerogij" though didn't he? And then set up a newbie account??

You have probably already said it anyway.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:52
Regular
"8==="
Haven't read this thread but...

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Icarus wrote:

> Just don't try hatching up a plan to kill me or my family in the
> future now, will you? I'm serious.

Mwahahahaha!!! I know where you live!!!

Except Wales scares me.
Sat 13/03/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
Eck, I know it's best to leave it but when you're trying to lie to me it's just not right...

Emperor Xerxes wrote:
And the anger thing was a joke I didn't mean for you to
> actually think it was real. Why did you think it was being serious? I
> did say I was only joking.

Mate, it was simple on the day. I asked you where you were from, what schools you went to. When you answered you included it just like you were saying you took whatever subjects you did for GCSEs etc. To deny it now is stupid.

> Anyway now I know why your user changed, its just you didn't answer
> me in the other topics is all and it seemed strange that you didn't
> reply.

Because, bizarre as it may seem, I'm not actually one to scan every single post made here?

On a final note to everyone else reading this, do you really think I would bother reading and coming up with serious, long (for me anyway) replies if I didn't genuinely care? The only reason I do is because he told me, truthfully, that he needed anger treatment, and now he's living so near to me.

Just don't try hatching up a plan to kill me or my family in the future now, will you? I'm serious.
Sat 13/03/04 at 21:16
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus, I had no idea that I had upset you so much. Seriously man, I apologise. And the anger thing was a joke I didn't mean for you to actually think it was real. Why did you think it was being serious? I did say I was only joking.

Anyway now I know why your user changed, its just you didn't answer me in the other topics is all and it seemed strange that you didn't reply. If you didn't want to talk about it you should just have said and I would have left well alone.

LOL. This is another one of those socially bizarre moments that would usually be confined to the TV series ''The Office''. Except...in and internet forum.
Sat 13/03/04 at 21:03
Regular
"SOUP!"
Wet ones, too, perhaps.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
A minute?

Sweet dreams.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
I'm only worried because he's a minute's walk away from my room. And you know what someone with a mentally unstable past can do.

Azul, see below. I think someone mentioned it.
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I hope I'm classified as an aforementioned regular like person, or Iccy is going to go psycho bunny on my derriére.

So.

I'll ask nicely.

What happened Icarus, if you don't mind me asking at all?
Sat 13/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
You see, if it was someone who saw and chatted with me often on the forums, naturally they would be curious if my user account went missing and came back as a new user. Thing is, you're not one of them, so it's rather odd that you should be so concerned.

By the way, I asked you a brief account of your history and inbetween the obvious stuff you managed to include a piece about taking anger management classes. Not something any sane person would include in what was just a normal conversation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.