GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bruce lee or mike tyson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
the other day me and some friends got into a massive argument about who would win in a fight...bruce lee or mike tyson.

i personally think that mike tyson would massacre bruce lee but i want to ask you what you all think about this.

mike tyson is a lot stronger than bruce lee, maybe not as fast but close enough, and lost his mind a long time ago so he really couldn't lose.

think hard about it (though if ur smart you will instantly think mike tyson) and then post a reply and i might count al the votes up after people have stopped posting and then post the results.

so thanks and....vote tyson
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don't see this fight happening...
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Damn.
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How about we make up for it? You and me. What do you say?
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Bring it on you big gay assed poncy truncheon ramming... YEAH!
*Ahem*

*Slap*
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You said all those words, screamed "yeah!" And then thought, oh crap, I better slap. Just accept who you are.

P.S
I could kick your ass!
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Pfffffftttttt.

You wish, hun.
God damnit!
Luv...

ARGH!
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:35
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Anyway, I'm off to bed, sugar.
Oh for fu...

Seriously though, g'night.

[S]Hunny muffin.[/S]
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've more strength in my little finger, then you have power to resist me...
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Shakes money-maker*
Sat 13/03/04 at 10:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Bruce Lee would have whupped Tyson big time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of Tyson's ability in his prime, but Bruce Lee would simply be too quick.

On one occasion it was believed that bruce lee, standing at a distance of six feet from a judo expert, managed to snatch a penny from his hand and replace it with a 5 cents piece, before the guy could even close his hand.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.