GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bruce lee or mike tyson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
the other day me and some friends got into a massive argument about who would win in a fight...bruce lee or mike tyson.

i personally think that mike tyson would massacre bruce lee but i want to ask you what you all think about this.

mike tyson is a lot stronger than bruce lee, maybe not as fast but close enough, and lost his mind a long time ago so he really couldn't lose.

think hard about it (though if ur smart you will instantly think mike tyson) and then post a reply and i might count al the votes up after people have stopped posting and then post the results.

so thanks and....vote tyson
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:13
Regular
Bruce Lee. Tyson is strong yes, one of his right hooks would probably knock Bruce Lee out but that's all the knows, boxing. Bruce Lee knew martial arts ffs, he knew pressure points, he knew loads of weak spots, he could probably kill someone with one hit, Bruce Lee would slaughter Tyson.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Alistair, i have seen Mike Tyson fight, i have also seen Bruce lee fight, and bruce lee would win for sure.

He is like Muhamid Ali with lot more speed and kicking action. And you cannot tell me that mike tyson could beat muhamid ali...
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Half of the people replying probably haven't seen Tyson in his prime
> or have seen Bruce Lee films and documentries. Tis very funny to see
> how confident people seem.

And, pray tell, how do you know this for sure?
Because I'm dying for an answer.
Sat 13/03/04 at 00:54
Regular
H²O wrote:
> He is like Muhamid Ali with lot more speed and kicking action. And
> you cannot tell me that mike tyson could beat muhamid ali...

Azul wrote:
> And, pray tell, how do you know this for sure?
> Because I'm dying for an answer.

Does that answer your question?

He compared Tyson to Ali, that says it all really.
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:04
"I love yo... lamp."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Half of the people replying probably haven't seen Tyson in his prime
> or have seen Bruce Lee films and documentries. Tis very funny to see
> how confident people seem.

I remember Tyson in his prime. Hell, I even used to do a spot of boxing myself, and having been a wearer of the world heavy weight belt*, I feel I know what I'm talking about. I also know that unless it hits in an awkward spot, it takes more than one shot to down someone.

*This is in fact true due to knowing a boxing promoter. I never said I won the belt, just that I wore it.
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:08
Regular
Yes I used to box up until about 1 year and a half a go and have seen Tyson get 3 knockouts within the first 5 seconds of a fight only to see them not get up.
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:11
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> H²O wrote:
> He is like Muhamid Ali with lot more speed and kicking action. And
> you cannot tell me that mike tyson could beat muhamid ali...
>
> Azul wrote:
> And, pray tell, how do you know this for sure?
> Because I'm dying for an answer.
>
> Does that answer your question?
>
> He compared Tyson to Ali, that says it all really.

Yep, bruce could beat tyson. I'm glad you came to see the truth.
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:20
Regular
Er, arguing with rodents elsewhere is enough without having to deal with school boy humour.
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:23
Regular
Are they boxing or using any discipline?

If it's any, then probably Lee - did you see Rocky 3 - Thunderlips owned Stallone, if he'd taken it seriously he could have anhialated him :^D

I think a few people are underestimating Tyson, but I still think Lee could out-maneuver him comfortably enough.

The only problem might be if Tyson managed to tag Lee with a big punch - even if it didn't put him straight out it could shake him up enough to hand Tyson the advantage.

Oh, is cannibalism a legal tactic in this fight? :^)
Sat 13/03/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Did Lee have big ears at all?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.