GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bruce lee or mike tyson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
the other day me and some friends got into a massive argument about who would win in a fight...bruce lee or mike tyson.

i personally think that mike tyson would massacre bruce lee but i want to ask you what you all think about this.

mike tyson is a lot stronger than bruce lee, maybe not as fast but close enough, and lost his mind a long time ago so he really couldn't lose.

think hard about it (though if ur smart you will instantly think mike tyson) and then post a reply and i might count al the votes up after people have stopped posting and then post the results.

so thanks and....vote tyson
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
gauntlet wrote:
> mike tyson is a lot stronger than bruce lee,

Er, I really wouldn't bet on that.

And the fact that you need to ask such an utterly retarded, and blasphemous question shows your ignorance.
Insolent child.
Pfft.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:04
"period drama"
That question boarders on sacrilege.
Be ashamed

Lee, even in his present state, would kill.
There's not even a comparison to make.

Get you gone, foolish child.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:09
"I love yo... lamp."
Mike Tyson is not actually a big guy. He is only 5' 11" or something like that. Plus he is slow, and a meat head.

Bruce Lee on the other hand is taller, faster, more agile, very clever fighter who invented his own strain of martial arts. He would blow Tyson out of the water.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Notable"
By the way peeps, hes dead.

So stop saying "He's"

*He was
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
J'T wrote:
> By the way peeps, hes dead.
>
> So stop saying "He's"
>
> *He was

Yo' one HELLUVA FOO'.
Nash'd be proud.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Notable"
Nooo.

Don't say that. Never.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:19
"period drama"
Nash would be turning in his grave.
That was shockingly foolish.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Nash would be turning in his grave.
> That was shockingly foolish.

Nae. I disagree. Yet I feel somewhat rejected.
:(
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:38
Regular
fine fine i admit bruce lee is strong...he's fast....he did create jeet kune do...but tysons a murderer and as for the fool talking about bombs in madrid.....go suck a lemon or something...(dont want to be offensive)
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
ARGH, the fact that you think he 'created' jeet kune do just shows how little you know about him.

Any one who does know about him can vouch for me here as they know what im talking about. Dont insult him, please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.