GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bruce lee or mike tyson"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 21:44
Regular
the other day me and some friends got into a massive argument about who would win in a fight...bruce lee or mike tyson.

i personally think that mike tyson would massacre bruce lee but i want to ask you what you all think about this.

mike tyson is a lot stronger than bruce lee, maybe not as fast but close enough, and lost his mind a long time ago so he really couldn't lose.

think hard about it (though if ur smart you will instantly think mike tyson) and then post a reply and i might count al the votes up after people have stopped posting and then post the results.

so thanks and....vote tyson
Sat 13/03/04 at 18:09
Regular
As tyson is only a boxer, and Bruce Lee was trained in most aspects of the martial arts, it'd be a safe bet that Bruce would win.

This is assuming it's a no holds barred fight, with kicking, locks and chokes allowed. Of course, if Tyson was quick enough to actually strike Bruce with a good haymaker, he'd be out for the count.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:17
Regular
Like the majority I'm going to say Bruce Lee, although if they were fighting in a ring Tyson would have an advantage. I would feel very constricted fighting in a ring against a boxer.
Sat 13/03/04 at 15:02
Regular
": ("
Bruce Lee = Dead somewhere in Asia.
Mike Tyson = An Ear-Biting Canibal.
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:17
"period drama"
*Insert crude inch-related joke here*
Sat 13/03/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh - if you half both my attempts, you get 2 correct answers.

He has a 1 inch punch, and a 3 inch punch.

I think it's the 1 inch punch I saw.
Quite truly brilliant.
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I saw it on a documentary and I think it's a 1 inch punch.

It's is very cool - like Azul said.
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:55
"I love yo... lamp."
Is it any of his movies? If so which one(s)?
Sat 13/03/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Have you seen the clip of Bruce Lee's 2/6 inch punch? (I forget which).

It's phenomenal.

He stands 2 or 6 inches from someone, right arm outstetched with a clenched fist.

He merely jerks his arm and body forward, and the person flies back onto a chair a metre or two away.

Seriously, you need to see it to believe it. Unbelievable.
Sat 13/03/04 at 10:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Bruce Lee would have whupped Tyson big time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of Tyson's ability in his prime, but Bruce Lee would simply be too quick.

On one occasion it was believed that bruce lee, standing at a distance of six feet from a judo expert, managed to snatch a penny from his hand and replace it with a 5 cents piece, before the guy could even close his hand.
Sat 13/03/04 at 02:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
*Shakes money-maker*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.