GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bomb blasts in Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
62 dead is the figure at the moment. I hate hearing about things like this, wherever they are. Nothing can justify ripping through peoples' lives in a supposedly safe environment.
Thu 11/03/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
This "War on Terror" mullarkey is ridiculous. Terror cannot be defeated. It doesnt matter who is captured, killed, or otherwise got rid of, there will always be someone waiting in the wings to take their place. Personally, I feel Bushs' "War on Terror" campaign amounts to nothing more than a form of terrorism itself.
Thu 11/03/04 at 10:34
Regular
Do they know who is responsible yet?
Thu 11/03/04 at 10:32
Regular
Death seems to be the only thing in the news these days - apart from the latest escapades of Posh & Becks.

Both we could do without.

The world really is a sorry state of affairs and this so-called 'War on Terror' is not really up to much.
Thu 11/03/04 at 10:29
Regular
mass murder is so commonplace in the news these days, I just get sick of hearing about it.

some people need to grow up.
Thu 11/03/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
62 dead is the figure at the moment. I hate hearing about things like this, wherever they are. Nothing can justify ripping through peoples' lives in a supposedly safe environment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.