GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bomb blasts in Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
62 dead is the figure at the moment. I hate hearing about things like this, wherever they are. Nothing can justify ripping through peoples' lives in a supposedly safe environment.
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Spanish authorities have arrested five men in Madrid whom were traced using stuff found in the van they found with explosives in.

3 Moroccans, 2 Indians.
Sat 13/03/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Problem is it would make sense for ETA to deny it even if it was them. The Spanish government's already hunted down piles of their members, if it was proven that ETA did this the government could funnel serious resources into going after ETA, and do so with the Spanish public's blessing.

Could be a case of someone at ETA not really appreciating the destruction that would be caused or the strength of outrage.

Not sure about the 911 days thing, that's using the US calendar, in Europe it would be 119, probably coincidence to be honest. If it was Al Qaeda then maybe, but if it's ETA you don't send a message to your own government on the basis of the american calendar.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Yes Ms NY.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:57
Regular
"cachoo"
Cyclone wrote:
> Hang on, why should ETA phone up before this attack and use
> different materials?

Who knows?

It's just little things like that that make you wonder about it.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:56
Regular
"cachoo"
Lindgren wrote:
> I doubt it will be long. I was surprised at how long it took the media
> to pick up on the whole 911 days thing. I copped onto that almost
> immeditely yesterday morning.

What do you mean? 911 days since the WTC attack?
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
It's highly unlikely.

that they changed tactics that is.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hang on, why should ETA phone up before this attack and use different materials?

Not saying it's Al-Quaeda, ETA or any other terror group, but why should slightly different tactics rule out one group? Maybe they changed them....?
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I doubt it will be long. I was surprised at how long it took the media to pick up on the whole 911 days thing. I copped onto that almost immeditely yesterday morning.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Yep, I agree. Wonder how long it'll take before they find out! If they do.
Fri 12/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I believe ETA when they say it wasn't them. I'm inclined to believe it was the work of Al Qaeda.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.