GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twin Snakes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/03/04 at 20:59
Regular
"..."
After all the publicity , and after whining over the fact the the best Metal Gear Solid is going to be Gamecube exclusive , The Twin Snakes turned out to be a failure!! All American/Japanese/European reviewers state that the game is not what they were expecting it to be , it doesn't really give you a storyline as good as Metal Gear Solid or a gameplay as good as Sons Of Liberty , and even the graphics turned out not to be what they were expecting !!
Fri 05/03/04 at 09:49
Regular
"..."
but after that I said that I will be staying
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:32
Regular
": ("
Hey homo, i thought you were leaving?
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:31
Regular
There, CVG says:

"Despite these flaws, Metal Gear still manages to be a killer game. The best Metal Gear game ever. The PlayStation 2 game, Sons of Liberty, introduced a first-person aiming mode, tranquilliser darts and a whole host of other cool stuff. But it didn't have the story and, crucially, you didn't play as Solid Snake for most of it. This brand-new version takes the gripping plot of Metal Gear Solid and splices it with the new gameplay systems from the sequel. You really are getting the best of both worlds here".

Not that I care really, I hated MGS2...
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Bicycle"
Darling wrote:
> Messy wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its the same game you fa**y.
>
>
> I'm guessing the word is fairy?
>
>
> it's fatty actually!

0_0

NO! Really?
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:37
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Messy wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Its the same game you fa**y.
>
>
> I'm guessing the word is fairy?

it's fatty actually!
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:36
Regular
"..."
Silent Scope wrote:
> What the hell is wrong with 8.75 out of 10 in dorimanga or whatever
> that mag is?!
It's supposed to get a sharp 10 out of 10 .
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:35
Regular
"..."
Messy wrote:
> Hehehehe... Canadian.
And I don't have anything against canadians , they do . Didn't you notice this : "
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:32
Regular
"..."
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> There isn't, he dug himself a hole and he can't get out of it. He has
> even started to quote the official PS2 magazine, ho ho.
>
> You do realise those people are paid to make the PS2 look good don't
> you?
>
> Its idiots like the writers of those publications that give you a
> wrong impression about how a game should be scored. Of course a game
> will have negative comments but when it boils down to an everage
> rating of 85% in harsh publications I think we can safely say its one
> hell of a game.
>
> One other thing, I love the bit you say about how its not original,
> what the hell did they expect? Its a modified version of a classic
> and the game has been translated superbly, I have seen it running
> enough and read enough about it to know it will be a cracker.
First of all , I never read about it in the playstation 2 magazine , secondly I have nothing against the game , I love all Metal Gear Solid games , wether its on ps2 , gamecube or even a gas stove , I am even going to buy a gamecube just to get it when it is released . All what I am saying is the opinion of major reviewers , not my personal opinion , I'll get , play it again , and again , and I'll adore it as much as any other title in the series even if it was given 1/10 , I am just sharing some information that I found out about the game , and I am not trying , by any means , to say anything against the gamecube , for the sake of ps2 , the point here is the game itself .
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:23
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hehehehe... Canadian.
Fri 05/03/04 at 01:23
Regular
There isn't, he dug himself a hole and he can't get out of it. He has even started to quote the official PS2 magazine, ho ho.

You do realise those people are paid to make the PS2 look good don't you?

Its idiots like the writers of those publications that give you a wrong impression about how a game should be scored. Of course a game will have negative comments but when it boils down to an everage rating of 85% in harsh publications I think we can safely say its one hell of a game.

One other thing, I love the bit you say about how its not original, what the hell did they expect? Its a modified version of a classic and the game has been translated superbly, I have seen it running enough and read enough about it to know it will be a cracker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.