GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twin Snakes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/03/04 at 20:59
Regular
"..."
After all the publicity , and after whining over the fact the the best Metal Gear Solid is going to be Gamecube exclusive , The Twin Snakes turned out to be a failure!! All American/Japanese/European reviewers state that the game is not what they were expecting it to be , it doesn't really give you a storyline as good as Metal Gear Solid or a gameplay as good as Sons Of Liberty , and even the graphics turned out not to be what they were expecting !!
Fri 05/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
"..."
Messy wrote:
> Why you called Homosh anyway?
>
> Isn't it a bit of a queer name?
This is what my father calls me , so I like it , and it doesn't refer to homosexuality , it is a nickname for " Mohamed " , which is my real name
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:09
Regular
Test
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:09
Regular
Oh my god.... [B]
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Could you be saying this because you dont have a Gamecube?
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You are a fool to miss out on it.

Meh. Exactly - [I] How [I] can a game so revered be rubbish with updated stuff?
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:07
Regular
How can it be worse than EXACTLY the same game with inferior graphics, controls and storyline.

Silicon Knights are genius' and will no doubt do a brilliant job. I don't like Metal Gear Solid, so I'll be giving it a miss.
Fri 05/03/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I think it's fairly obvious that The Twin Snakes will never be proclaimed as "the best game ever", simply because it is a remake, and therefore is merely retreading old ground, with little in terms of innovation.
People shouldn't expect it to be getting scores of 10/10, 9.7 or 96%, because it isn't new or fresh.

I personally can't wait. The original dumps over the sequel from a great height in terms of plot, setting and character development, and I played it a heck of a lot on the PSone. After all, this IS MGS with extra knobs on, so it should be good fun. The all-new cutscenes look great too.
Fri 05/03/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Bicycle"
Cyclone wrote:
> Why does this matter?
>
> It was never 'supposed' to get 10/10, as that's pretty damn
> difficult. It cannot be regarded in the same sense as other releases
> as it's a remake, and so cannot put such innovative stuff in that
> newer games could.
>
> However, it's based on an utterly fantastic title which has been
> updtated and tweaked. Of course it's not original, it's 5 years old.
>
> But I'll get it anyway, because it'll play the same with better
> additions. What could you want more from a game of this kind?

Like I said, free stuff.

Like a hat saying "I are SNAKE."
Fri 05/03/04 at 10:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why does this matter?

It was never 'supposed' to get 10/10, as that's pretty damn difficult. It cannot be regarded in the same sense as other releases as it's a remake, and so cannot put such innovative stuff in that newer games could.

However, it's based on an utterly fantastic title which has been updtated and tweaked. Of course it's not original, it's 5 years old.

But I'll get it anyway, because it'll play the same with better additions. What could you want more from a game of this kind?
Fri 05/03/04 at 09:59
Regular
"Bicycle"
Why you called Homosh anyway?

Isn't it a bit of a queer name?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.