GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World's Greatest Console"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Which console do you think is the best?I'd say PS2!
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Time Up"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Nah best storylines ever are Crimson Skies, Star Wars KOTOR, Halo and
> Zelda. Final Fantasy storylines are only really good if you like all
> that fantasy stuff, which I don't particularly, and MGS was good, but
> old now.
I played Halo and Zelda, and they still can't be compared to MGS or Final Fantasy, and I am not just talking about me, I'm talking about the majority. And vargant story was released for ps1.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
You what? Final Fantasy 8 had a weak Storyline comapred to Vagrant Story and Metal Gear Solid 1 did not have one of the best storylines ever idiot you need to accept the facts that we are telling you and not be so ignorant.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:08
"I love yo... lamp."
Nah best storylines ever are Crimson Skies, Star Wars KOTOR, Halo and Zelda. Final Fantasy storylines are only really good if you like all that fantasy stuff, which I don't particularly, and MGS was good, but old now.
Mon 05/04/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Time Up"
Also everybody has forgotten something very important, the storyline. Everybody knows that Final Fantasy games have always had the best storylines, and it is known that mgs1 has the best storyline ever featured in a video game, which makes it more than just a video game.
Mon 05/04/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Time Up"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> An RPG is a Role Playing Game. Logically, this is a game where you
> play a role. This could be as Squall, or Vyse or Ryo. An RPG does not
> need to have dungeons and monsters to be an RPG. Star Wars Knights Of
> The Old Republic doesn't yet it is an RPG. Shenmue is also an RPG
> because you play Ryu, just the setting is different from the common
> hack and slash style of RPGs.
Yes, but it has been common that an RPG contains the elements I have mentioned, when he said that Shenmue was an RPG game, I thought that it had all these.
Mon 05/04/04 at 22:16
"I love yo... lamp."
An RPG is a Role Playing Game. Logically, this is a game where you play a role. This could be as Squall, or Vyse or Ryo. An RPG does not need to have dungeons and monsters to be an RPG. Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic doesn't yet it is an RPG. Shenmue is also an RPG because you play Ryu, just the setting is different from the common hack and slash style of RPGs.
Mon 05/04/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Time Up"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> No that is only what an RPG could be what is an RPG?
That doesn't make sense. I've mentioned what is an RPG, and this is really what an RPG is and you can't say I'm wrong.
Mon 05/04/04 at 00:36
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No that is only what an RPG could be what is an RPG?
Mon 05/04/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Time Up"
Cusack wrote:
> What are you talking about ? I know what's an RPG. It's a Fantasy
> adventure with several playable characters where you fight monsters
> and collect items. And this what I'm asking you about. How can it be
> reality ?
Mon 05/04/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Time Up"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> You dont know what an RPG is.
What are you talking about ? Offcourse I do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.