GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Film?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What is the worst film you have ever seen? For me it's Signs...it's no-where near as clever as it thinks it is.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:05
Regular
"clown camp" sounds like something Homer Simpson went to. :)

I'll look out for those.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:03
Regular
I fell of my sofa watching Camp Blood. Just thinking about it now brings a smile to my face. Give it a rental and let me know how much you laughed.

Blood Surf is equally as genius in its own way. Just watch out for the man bitten in half by the fakest rubber crocodile ever only to see him smile and scream at the camera with nothing from the plevis down. When I found out it wasn't a spoof I pi$$ed myself.

Genius films.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:00
Regular
I'll keep my eyes peeled.

some films can be so bad they're good, like Bad Taste, but they don't take themselves too seriously.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:59
Regular
My nominations for worst films ever:

Camp Blood
Blood Surf
Clown Camp

I will save reservations for Fast and the Furious and the like.

Borat, please please please rent Camp Blood and seriously prepare to wet yourself. Honestly I urge you to watch both Camp Blood and Blood Surf.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:55
Regular
it had all that 'experimental' camera work which was just plain terrible, and I couldn't figure out if it was a comedy, an action film, or just a sick joke at van dammes expense.

shockingly bad, and perhaps my choice for worst film ever.

there may be others but none spring to mind at this time.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:51
Regular
Ye I have seen it. It wasn't as cheesy as Hard Target but its definitley one of my least favourite Van Damme films.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:42
Regular
watch 'Knock off'

that is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen. And I mean that.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:41
Regular
I can't argue with the acting part, shocking beyond shocking. Arnies stellar part in Commando is oscar material from an acting comparison. I still enjoy his older films though apart from the joke effort with Dennis Rodman - Double Team - which was cringe worthy to watch.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:30
Regular
time cop was ok, bloodsport was very mediocre.

I just can't stand the guy, and his stupid slowed down over the top fight scenes. he's the worst actor on the planet too.

he makes schwarzenegger look like anthony hopkins
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:27
Regular
Scary Movie 3! This film has no plot what so ever. It's just random scenes with the same actors and it's a supposed comedy and yet, no one laughs *sighs* Waste of money, time and space. Forget it...dump it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.