GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Film?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What is the worst film you have ever seen? For me it's Signs...it's no-where near as clever as it thinks it is.
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
XXX, absolute crap. Closely followed by Men in Black 2.
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:54
Regular
A few of the movies I thought were pretty bad (couldnt really say which was worse);

Police Academy 7
Battlefield Earth
Street Fighter
Speed 2
Superman 4
Sat 28/02/04 at 13:49
Regular
Die another Day = Terrible.

Bond, you have lost your way ...
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:32
Regular
"That's right!"
" I suppose the likes of Commando are worse, but that's just so bad it's hilarious. The entire film is like a Hot Shots-esque body count scene, and Arnold Schwarzenegger's acting is comic genius."

Apart from that, you can actually WATCH Commando. Die Another Day was just... I fell asleep half way through. Utter, utter tosh.
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Clueless or Police Academy: Mission To Moscow are probably the worst I
> have ever seen. At least that I can remember. Anything worse would
> have pushed me into a coma.

Oh God...I had forgotten about Police Adademy 7....that's my new worst film too...I even hear rumours of Police Academy 8 in the making!! Last I heard to was called Police Academy 8: The New Class (Umm...Saved By The Bell?) and will feature and all new cast...maybe that's a good thing.
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:48
Regular
This award should definetly be given to Freddy got Fingered or Monster in the Closet.

The second film in that list is just so bloody awful. It's a low budget monster movie about a monster that not suprisingly dwells in closets. There's a truely laugh out loud funny moment where they have the amazing idea of destroying all the closets in the world, the stupid thing is all the time the film takes itself so seriously. Another classic moment is when the president of the USA announces that the world is coming to an end because of a 6 foot high rubber monster, have they never heard of cages? hell,hit the thing in a car for god sakes.
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
I thought Signs was rather enjoyable.

I would probably say xXx or Die Another Day, just off the top of my head. Two films I hate with a passion. I suppose the likes of Commando are worse, but that's just so bad it's hilarious. The entire film is like a Hot Shots-esque body count scene, and Arnold Schwarzenegger's acting is comic genius.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:47
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Clueless was funny stuff though in a horrible chickflick/teen comedy kind of way though. It's all we ever watched at the end of term in S1 and 2. That's years 8 and 9 for you english people.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:10
"I love yo... lamp."
Clueless or Police Academy: Mission To Moscow are probably the worst I have ever seen. At least that I can remember. Anything worse would have pushed me into a coma.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:08
Regular
Heh!

Clown Camp thankfully was just a slack teen horror film by amateur films students from America so I didn't expect too much.

Camp Blood is filmed by amateurs as well but just wait until you see him for the first time. The costume design is nearly as bad as Lisa Ryley's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.