GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Film?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What is the worst film you have ever seen? For me it's Signs...it's no-where near as clever as it thinks it is.
Tue 02/03/04 at 23:49
Regular
wrong again

THE SUM OF ALL FEARS

after watching you kind of wish they would nuke the states for making such a crap film
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:20
Regular
No way, not Titanic.

Charlie's Angels and Speed 2 are definitely contenders.
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:46
Regular
i was wrong the worst film ever is TITANIC
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
biker boyz and my little eye
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Mole Hole"
HARRY POTTER1 and 2
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:02
Regular
"relocated"
The Fast and the Furious
SWAT

Ugh.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:58
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Apart from that, you can actually WATCH Commando. Die Another Day was
> just... I fell asleep half way through. Utter, utter tosh.

It really is significantly worse than The World is Not Enough, which was actually quite enjoyable. Die Another Day just didn't feel like Bond - it was utterly stupid and the direction was awful.

Painful to watch.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Elecktra - I havent yet seen a worser film, not even freddie vs jason. Has anyone else seen elecktra, its hilariously poor, from wot i remember this guy has to take green pills to make him super human. The effects are awful but laughable, i was entertained.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:23
Regular
deep blue sea wasn't that bad, I didn't think so anyway.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
The remake of Psycho - Terrible and pointless! Also Deep Blue Sea and Hey Dude Where's my Car. Bloody awful films!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.