GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Film?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What is the worst film you have ever seen? For me it's Signs...it's no-where near as clever as it thinks it is.
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:15
Regular
"relocated"
I thought Daredevil was more pap than crap, to be honest. I watched it on DVD the same night I watched The Transporter and that was a significantly worse film.
Thu 04/03/04 at 18:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I nominate Daredevil.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:43
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Quite possibly the (I forgot about it earlier) worse film I have seen
> is "Plan 9 from outer space"

I was going to mention that, I've never seen it but it has a reputation for being the worst film ever. A friend of mine who saw it said that it's ridiculous in the continuity stakes, as Ed Wood makes it out to be. Changing cast members who look nothing alike, etc.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Bicycle"
Never heard of it.

Angel Eyes promised to be good. But it wasn't.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Blank wrote:
> The Mummy was pretty dire indeed.

Heh, I quite enjoyed it, in a tounge in cheek fun way. It wasn't trying to be high art.

Quite possibly the (I forgot about it earlier) worse film I have seen is "Plan 9 from outer space"

"Ed Wood" actually makes it look interesting, whereas in reality its absolutely dire, and took me three sittings to get through a few years back. I still can't remember a great deal about it.
Wed 03/03/04 at 15:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The Mummy was pretty dire indeed.
Wed 03/03/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Bicycle"
Titanic is a fine film. Nothing wrong with it, just gets a bit sentimental, which is appealing to women not men, therefor obviously you have to rubbish it.

Worst film ever? The English version of Fellini's 8 and a half. Dubbing is terrible and the "European culture" (which made it so good in the first place) is lost.
Wed 03/03/04 at 12:27
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
UPGRADE wrote:
> i was wrong the worst film ever is TITANIC
I agree with that!
Wed 03/03/04 at 08:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The worst worst movie I've ever seen in "The Avengers"
The best worst movie I've seen in "Battlefield Earth", simply because its so bad, its fantastically entertaining pulling it apart.
Tue 02/03/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Most of the films named aren't really bad films. Although some do indeed suck you can still watch them from start to finish and even if you don't enjoy them there are still bits that you may find enjoyable or bits to laugh at how bad they are.

I went to see the Avengers in the cinema and most of the folk in there walked out, most of my friends also left. It was dull, boring and not interesting at all apart from us all trying to talk like sean connery during the film.
Its the worst film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.