GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You know what I've noticed..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 22:42
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
People on these forums care WAY too much. Sometimes over larger things like constant spamming or what have you which I can understand getting a wee bit annoyed it but sometimes over some REALLY trivial things too. For example I have been browsing the forums on and off today and I'd say that 1 in every 4 posts consists of people trying to convince somebody else that they aren't as stupid as someone is calling them. These often include words like "Actually","If" and "Bothered". People are picking up on pety technicalities and twisting what other people say to begin these insane little fights between people who I bet off of the forums they couldn't care less about.

These fights are ALWAYS started over people reading one thing and taking words too literaly. Often these are just mistakes or aren't even vital to the sentence but they make a huge deal over it for no reason. Why is it that these people bother? I mean in all seriousness can't they just let the little things drop without pointing them out and starting pety fights over it that end up disproportionately large compared to the original problem. It just bothers me ever so slightly that some people actually have the time in their lives to make such a fuss of something so small.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You were the one nit picking about words, it's just that you were in the wrong as Azul's sentence would not have worked had he not phrased it in such a way.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Not particulary considering I was the one in the other thread defending myself as I did not understand someone else due to the way they articulated something. I wasn't the one nit picking about words and calling him stupid just trying to understand what he was saying heh.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And you don't find it ironic that you've just described your actions but a few minutes ago in another thread?
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:09
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
You are SO funny, thinking up a joke like that all by yourself. Clever too, making a play on words like that simply boggles the mind.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:07
Regular
"8==="
I've heard weight watchers are good.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Glad to hear that, although I wouldn't mind a little enlightenment every now and again.
Thu 26/02/04 at 23:00
Regular
"8==="
Cub!st wrote:
> I'd have to know who he is first heh.

They you are somewhat blessed by your ignorance.

*Goes to break stuff*
Thu 26/02/04 at 22:59
Regular
"cachoo"
Those types of people are funny.
Thu 26/02/04 at 22:57
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'd have to know who he is first heh.
Thu 26/02/04 at 22:54
Regular
"8==="
and the 'i' has the dot at the top. :P

What are you Fred Durst or something!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.